Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - horrible ending

A pixiepumkin request Zim's newest Plan is revolving another Robot that operates on a switch which can be set to destroy Any Planet known to Irkens But what if THIS invention actually works and Gir has Switched the notch from Earth to IRK

Chapter 6 - horrible ending

Chapter 6 - horrible ending
gripping Gir in his hands, Zim stared at him with confusion as the tiny robot shifted in his arms. Opening his eyes to a splint, Gir smiled weakly, “I stopped the robot monster, am I good now?”
Not really taking in Gir’s Question, Zim remained in a state of Shock as his Tiny Sir unit began to drift away from him.

“Master” whispered Gir
“Yes?” same Zim’s confused Voice
Smiling, Gir shut his eyes once again as his body fell limp.

Shaking Gir in his arms, Zim stumbled onto his feet as he began to examine Gir.
Realizing that Gir’s previous Fight must have disabled and killed him, Zim began to close his eyes as a sudden Weight seemed to fall upon him.

Allowing a slight tear roll down his cheek, Zim began the wrench up his face as he attempted to stop the sudden flow of undesired tears.
“Something’s wrong with Zim,” Sniffed Zim as he tried to convince himself that he wasn’t heartbroken over the fact that Gir might be dead.

Hurrying to his Ship and Setting Gir gently beside him, Zim whipped his sleeve against his eyes as he piloted away From Irk’s atmosphere.
Reaching Earth in a matter of weeks, Zim glanced beside him as Gir’s dead body seemed to be screaming at him.

Struggling to ignore Gir’s Voice that was echoing inside his head, Zim continued to pilot as he soon reached his Base.
Watching sadly as the roof of his house opened, Zim steered his ship inside as he rapidly landed.
Jumping out and grabbing Gir’s body, Zim stumbled Towards his lab as he Placed Gir down.

Pulling out some tools, Zim sadly glanced up as he felt an undesired head ache plunge upon him.“Computer... Is there a way to Fix Gir?” asked Zim who was beginning to shift uneasily.“Checking…No, the Sir is Long gone and...” came the computer’s voice.

“What!” screamed Zim as he threw his tool to the side, “What nonsense are you talking about, Gir will get better… Zim will fix him...”As the hours ticked away, Zim began to grow more desperate by the hour. Fiddling to Fix Gir, Zim began to feel Himself growing more detached as he Slumped down, “invaders aren’t suppose to… feel… this” Zim muttered to himself..

Trying to comprehend on what to do, Zim began to think things through as the thought of Skool crossed his mind. “Zim will just have to miss that... Gir is More Important...”he sighed as he rose to his feet and bent down beside him.

Reattaching Gir’s Limbs and fixing some wires, Zim rubbed his hands against his Uniform as he Picked Gir up.“Computer, what time is it?” Grumbled Zim.
“6:03 and 57 Seconds remains...” came Zim’s computer

“Maybe the” whispered Zim, “NO!! Zim needs no help from any of the Disgusting meat filled Creatures...”Looking down at Gir, Zim sighed unhappily as reality began to seep back into him, “maybe I sh…” Setting Gir back down, Zim Hurried out through the Door as he disappeared.

As a couple of Minutes passed, Gir suddenly shot up as he looked around
.Realizing that he was now inside their House, Gir smiled happily as he Jumped off the table.
Taking a step or two forward, Gir continued on like this until he reached the living room.Plopping down in front of the TV and turning it on, Gir began to giggle to himself as his favorite show Rolled on.

Hearing the Door open, Gir pulled himself up as he heard something coming towards him. Watching as Zim and Dib walked in, Gir waved happily as they stared at him questionably. “This was a trap wasn’t it,” Grumbled Dib, “Nothings even wrong with Gir!”“Quiet Earth Beast,” shouted Zim, “now be off with you, can’tyou tell Zim is Busy”
Pushing Dib out the door, Zim ran back towards the TV as hesitated at Gir in complete shock.

Staring at Zim, Gir blinked as he continued to stare.“Gir… Your not. Bad...” whispered Zim who was at a loss of words.Smiling in return, Gir Walked happily towards Zim as he stood beside him. “Can we go eat food!” came Gir's oh so familiar voice.Nodding his head, Zim walked towards the Door as Gir changed and caught up.Walking in the direction of the Taco restaurant, Zim couldn’thelp but feel Pride as they soon made it to the entrance.

********************************
Sorry For the terrible Ending
and chapter Size
Hope you enjoyed your story Pixipumkin
It was a joy to write even though i kept putting it off

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CartoonFreak on February 24, 2008, 7:37:01 AM

CartoonFreak on
CartoonFreakTHAT WAS GREAT!

AlyssaC on March 11, 2007, 12:01:57 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCAre you kidding?
That was great!
It's surtanly alot better than mine!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixiepumpkin on March 10, 2007, 11:57:05 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkini CANOT EXPLAIN HOW I LOVEEE THIS!

pixiepumpkin on March 10, 2007, 11:34:54 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkino that was sooo great so THAT was the surprise ending i loved it