Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - HeartBreak

A Danny and Sam story

Chapter 2 - HeartBreak

Chapter 2 - HeartBreak
Sam walked into Danny's room to find him grinning like a maniac"Hey Sam" Danny said"Hi" she saidback"Why are you so happy" Sam asked Danny"Because I asked Valeri out" he said. When Sam heardthat her heart broke'Why, Why does he have to like Valeri'Sam thought"Yoohoo earth to Sam you there"Danny was waving his hand infront of her face"Huh oh sorry" Sam replied sadily"Isnt it great that great that Valeri said yes" Danny asked"huh oh sure, whatever"Sam replied"What's wrong Sam" Dannyasked'What's wrong i'll tell you, you so are blind to see that I love you more that Valeri or Paulinaever will that you don't see who you really need me'Sam thought"Nothing you'd understand" Sam saidto Danny"Okay..so what did you want to tell me that is so important" He asked"Nothing it's notimportant anymore" she said."I have to go now bye" Sam said and ran out of his room then out of hishouse before anymore could be said.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maddierules12345 on June 26, 2006, 1:42:20 AM

maddierules12345 on
maddierules12345what the frack?

Magda on June 14, 2006, 8:27:03 AM

Magda on
MagdaWhy can't you make it more longer. I'm really sorry to say that, but I didn't want this to end and you are ending it. Why?