Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Discovery

When Aaron finds a book with Death-Note printed on it one day on the way home, He is curious and stumbles apon a bigger thing than he ever could imagine.

Chapter 1 - Discovery

Chapter 1 - Discovery
A dull eye'ed boy was sitting at a cashier counter, he was fairly young, slender, he had shaggy hair, and very bored by the look on his face. He stared vacantly into space thinking of the days approaching. March 15th to be specific, the day his father died 5 years ago. No matter how hard he tryed not to think about it, but he could feel the day approaching like a thief in the night, Every year on that day for the past 5 years he'd feel a dark presense over come his body, his very soul at the least. This boy's name was Aaron Bertrude, An average teenager from the outside, He worked in CD shop but bussiness has been pretty slow for the past couple months since people are useing itunes and other internet music. So Aaron had all the time he needed really to think of how to not be so upset and down this March 15th. "Hey, Aaron!" Shouted Aarons Boss Doug. "Aaron!" Doug repeated. Aaron snap'ed out of his trance and looked over at Doug.
"Aaron it's closeing time." said Doug in a tired voice. Aaron still looked at him quickly glanced at his watch, "Man, Five a-clock already?" he thought. Aaron looked back at Doug, "Alright you want me to lock up?" Said Aaron in a yawn. "Nah, I got it, you can go on home, i know your thinking about the 15th." Replied Doug in a conserned voice. "I'm trying not to think about it man," Retorted Aaron. " I'm sorry, I know you miss your dad, but your mom needs you at this kinda time Aaron," Doug said. Aaron thought to himself, " Doug knew my dad, He and dad were good friends before the accident, i guess i should take his word" Aaron stepped out of the cashier counter, and started to exit the door. "Hey, take care Aaron," Said Doug from back inside the building. "You to," replied Aaron as he walked out the door and onto the side walk outside the CD shop. Aaron started to walk down the sidewalk on his route home. Aaron was halfway home when he saw a strange Book or a pamplet laying half way out the gutter, He leaned over a picked up the Book, It was black and clearly stated "Death-Note" on the front cover, It was wet, to wet to even open without tearing the pages. Aaron looked at it closer and noticed how the book was so thin and kinda looked like a comic book or some kind of journal, Aaron thought for a moment and pulled his booksack off of his back and opened one of his binders and carefully removed his school work and placed the wet journal into the binder and closed it. Then placed the binder back in his sack and resumed walking. When Aaron arrived home he found a note from his mother saying she'd be out for awhile to do some arrands. Aaron walked to his room and threw his Sack on the floor and lay in his bed thinking of the 15th and the odd book he had found on his way home. He thought what should I do to keep well this 15th, what was this book where was it from? Aaron closed his eyes and fell asleep thinking about the strange book with "death-note" printed on front.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment