Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Light

When Aaron finds a book with Death-Note printed on it one day on the way home, He is curious and stumbles apon a bigger thing than he ever could imagine.

Chapter 2 - The Light

Chapter 2 - The Light
Aaron awoke to find a dark figure standing over him, almost hovering over the edge of his bed, stareing into Aaron eyes. The figure looked like a teenager with dark-brown hair and was wearing a white jacket, The figure looked kinda like a normal boy of Aaron's age but the only un-normal thing about the figure was that it had bright red eyes. Aaron was speechless he could force nothing out of his mouth, He just stared in odditity. The Figure started to speek, but the voice it spoke was in jappanese but oddly Aaron could understand what he was saying even though Aaron couldn't really speak anything other than english. "Hello Aaron, seems you've found my book." the figure said. Aaron still shocked struggled to barely say "Who,..who are you...Wh..what are you?!". The Figure slowly got closer to Aaron who was still laying on his bed. "Well, I'm am.. WAS a human like you Aaron and you can adress me as simply "light" do you understand?" The figure said in a tormented voice. Ok, ligh..light. What do you mean i found your book? Said Aaron still not calmed down abit from the figure telling it to call it a specific name. "Well, i MADE you find the book Aaron, I chose you to become the owner of the death note" Light said with a sly look in his eye. "Um, er.." stutt'ered Aaron. "Do you know why?" The dark figure known as light quickly darted to Aarons side and got close to his ear. "Because i know you have potential to be my follower, I saw it in your eyes the day your father died!" Said light with a quick with-draw from Aarons ear. A slight grin grew on lights face. What are you talking about! You know nothing about me, You don't even know me!" Aaron then threw a baseball from his dresser at light. The baseball flew right toward light but it simplely went straight thru him as if he were a ghost. Light's hand rose up and along did Aaron as if somthing was strangleing him. Light approached Aaron and looked him in the eyes, Aarons eye grew wide and just as red as lights and before Aarons eyes he saw every moment of lights life after he became owner of the death note, Aaron saw the pain and suffering of everyone who's name had entered the notebook. Aaron was screaming from the pain of this, all before his eyes sec after second he saw people suffer after awhile Aaron's eyes slowly returned to their normal color and he was released from lights grip. Aaron breathed hard and layedback on the bed. "Your.. your.. kira.." he said in a strained voice. "Yes and what is kira" light said with a stale grin on his face. Aaron leaned up, he was not breathing hard anymore. He looked at light and said in a dim voice, "Kira is justice. And with the death note i will rid the world of evil!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment