Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Ulrich and Jeremy have a surpirse for the girls. It threatens to go terribly wrong. Can the guys save the day or will cupids arrow strike somewhere else.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Be My ValentineBe My Valentine   Yumi and Aelita hurried to the front of the school. They wanted to be the first ones to the group's usual meeting place. They were both bubbling with excitement; it was Valentines Day they couldn't wait to see the guys. The girls happily talked about what each had planned for their special valentine. The two young women began to get anxious, it was getting close to class time and the guys still were not there. Finally they spotted the three boys walking slowly towards them."Hi guys," Yumi said cheerfully. "Oh hi Yumi," Ulrich said as he talked to Jeremy. The two boys walked past the girls and headed for the vending machine. Aelita and Yumi exchanged surprised looks at their each other; they then turned and watched as the three men sat down still in deep conversation."Uh guys is there a problem?" Yumi asked a worried tone in her voice. "No problem Yumi, Ulrich was just telling us about the martial arts tournament he's going too this weekend." Odd said. Yumi was crestfallen, as was Aelita; they were about to say something when the bell rang signaling classes. "Well see ya later Yumi," Ulrich said as he headed off to class. Jeremy gave Aelita a hug and headed off too. Odd waved and ran after his friends. "Men are such jerk's," Yumi raged as she watched the three walk away. Aelita just hung her head and followed the others, she had class with them and Jeremy usually walked with her. Was he upset with her for some reason? She sadly went to class leaving one very angry Japanese woman to fume on her own. "I hope you two know what you're doing?" Odd said quietly as the three men hurried to class. "The girls looked pretty unhappy. I just hope this surprise of yours doesn't backfire." Jeremy and Ulrich exchanged glances a trace of worry on their faces too. Jeremy slowed down and waited for Aelita to catch up. "I'm sorry I walked off I thought you were right by me, I didn't mean to leave you alone." He said gently as his lovely pink haired princess caught up. Aelita smiled, she was a little happier with his apology.Ulrich had a difficult time concentrating on his classes, the surprise he had planned for Yumi was very important to him. She had seemed really upset earlier, he would try and calm her down at lunch. He had been planning this for months he didn't want it to blow up on him now."What the hell was wrong with Ulrich this morning? Did he forget it was Valentines Day? Well if he did, someone was bound to let him know. She would give him another chance at lunch, she loved him a great deal and didn't want to ruin the day over a little misunderstanding." The young woman thought.Ulrich hurried to the cafeteria as soon as the lunch bell rang, he had to see Yumi and set things right. "Oh Ulrich," Sissi called out. Ulrich rolled his eyes; this was one problem he didn't need right now. "Sissi I'm waiting for Yumi, can I talk to you later please?" "I don't know why you waste your time with her, she's not nearly as nice to you as I am." The school diva said flirtatiously. Ulrich spotted Yumi heading his way, he moved to go join her. Without warning Sissi grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. He was so startled by her sudden move he just stood there. Yumi saw Sissi and Ulrich kissing, it didn't look to her as if Ulrich was resisting. Tears filled her lovely almond eyes; she turned and hurried away. So that was why he was so distant this morning, Sissi was his valentine not her. Her heart was breaking as she ran.If Yumi had watched just ten seconds longer her conclusion would have been completely different. Ulrich snapped out of his shock, he firmly pulled away from the insistent girl. The absolute fury in his eyes took the smile off of Sissi's face. "I am going to say this once and once only. Never do that again, there is only one person I'll kiss and that's Yumi. Get it through your thickhead, I don't love you. I love Yumi and that's it. If you've messed this up I will be the worst nightmare you've ever seen." The menacing tone of voice backed Sissi off, she realized that she went way over the line. Ulrich wasn't joking this time he was really mad. "I'm sorry Ulrich... I never realized it was that serious... forgive me." Turning she hurried away, her plan had failed big time and this looked like the end for sure.Ulrich hurried after Yumi, He lost sight of her as she turned a corner. He frantically searched for her but she had vanished. He was just about to give up when he heard soft sobs coming from under the outside stairs of the dorm.Quietly Ulrich looked in; Yumi was sitting there an envelope wadded up in her hand. Her sobs were heavy and she was punching the wall with her fist. Ulrich went to her, his heart racing in his chest. "Yumi please let me explain?" "Get the hell away from me you bastard." Yumi hissed. "No Yumiasha I will not go, If you want me to leave you'll have to throw me out of here. Yumi stood and faced the young man, she tried to push him back but he stood firm. In frustration she slapped him hard. He made no move to dodge her or block the blow. He turned back towards her as if taunting her to strike him again. In her rage she slapped him again even harder. A small trickle of blood appeared at the corner of his mouth. Again he turned back to face the angry woman. "Don't stop now you're on a roll," he said softly. Yumi raised her hand to strike again; she paused when she realized he wanted her to hit him. She saw the blood and lowered her hand. "Damn it Yumi don't stop now, I deserve a lot more than this. I've hurt the only person in the world I love on the most romantic day of the year. Please don't stop now, I deserve to be punished." She turned away and began crying again, "why did you kiss Sissi?" She asked quietly. "I didn't, she kissed me. I was caught off guard and it took me a moment to push her away. I was waiting for you, she ambushed me." "Oh god I'm sorry," Yumi said as she turned back to Ulrich and hugged him tightly. "I was the one that screwed up not you," Ulrich said, his arms at his side. "I had a surprise for you for Valentines Day, I was being playful by teasing this morning. I realized it backfired and I was waiting to explain at lunch. I messed that up too, I'm very sorry Yumi." Reaching up Ulrich gently removed her arms from around his neck. "I don't deserve to be held right now, as much as I love it. I'll let you get some lunch, if you are still speaking to me later I'll be in front of the school after class. If not find someone you would enjoy a nice evening with, I've paid for everything, I still want you to enjoy it even if it's not with me." Ulrich turned and started to leave. "Take one more step and I knock you senseless," Yumi growled. Ulrich stopped but still faced away from her. The young woman stepped to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "You talk too much, there is no one I would rather be with today than you. I love you Ulrich Stern, I'm sorry I forgot that for a minute. Please... I would love to have you take me out tonight." "Well it's actually a double date. Jeremy and I have been planning a surprise for you and Aelita for over four months." Yumi squealed with happiness she spun her boyfriend around and kissed him as hard as she could. This time Ulrich held her tightly, he kissed her back more intensely than Yumi could ever remember. She was fully flushed when they parted. "Oh my god," she whispered. "That was awesome, come on lover I want another one just like that." Yumi kissed him again even more passionately. They were so engrossed in their kiss they almost missed the bell ending lunch. As Yumi hurried off she stopped long enough to shove the crumpled envelope into his hand. "It looks like hell but the words are from my heart."Ulrich sat down in class he carefully opened the envelope. "To the one I hope to love forever, Happy Valentines Day. Yumi, PS if you want to make it for life the answer is yes already. I love you with all of my heart." Ulrich smiled, maybe tonight will still workout.Jeremy and Ulrich were waiting for the girls in front of the main building after class was released. Yumi and Aelita raced up and hugged their men. "What's the surprise?" Yumi asked happily. Ulrich smiled and kissed her warmly. He looked deeply into her eyes for just a moment he remembered the words of the valentine. "I do want to make it for life," he whispered. Yumi kissed him again and just held him tightly. "You have my answer, it was always the same. It will always be the same." Ulrich nodded and turned to the other two. He collected himself and told them the plan for the evening. "First you and Aelita have one hour to get ready. School dance type outfits will be appropriate. Aelita why don't you get ready at Yumi's we will pick you both up there." The girls looked at the time and hurried off to get ready. Jeremy and Ulrich rushed to their rooms to dress also.Exactly one hour later, the doorbell at the Ishiyama residence sounded. Mrs. Ishiyama opened the door; she was surprised to see both Ulrich and Jeremy in very nice tailored suits. The long black limousine parked at the curb caught her eye also. "Ulrich, you spoil that girl far too much," Michiko said smiling. "I'm sorry, I just love to make her happy," Ulrich said shyly. "If she is real smart she will hang onto you." Yumi's mom said as she went to announce the visitors. "Oh she will, she's got me forever now," Ulrich said himself.The girls came downstairs; the men just stared at the beautiful visions that they were going to escort that night. Taking their arms the two men led the ladies out the door. The girls gasped when they saw the car. The first stop was a very nice restaurant and a wonderful dinner. There were corsages on the table for the girls. When dessert was served, there were small boxes on their plates. Inside were matching heart shaped diamond necklaces. After dinner the men took them to a live show they had wanted to see. Back at Yumi's house, Ulrich and Jeremy said their goodnights. They had sent the car back and were planning to walk to the school. Aelita was going to stay with Yumi, "would you like to come in for a minute?" Yumi asked shyly. "Ulrich and Jeremy smiled and nodded, they really didn't want the evening to end just yet.As they entered the house Yumi's parents rose to greet their guests. Michiko noticed the new necklaces immediately. She nodded to herself. She knew this was no schoolyard crush, these young people were seriously in love. She motioned to her husband Takeo and they left the two couples alone. Ulrich pulled Yumi into a deep kiss; Jeremy followed his lead with Aelita. "I love you Yumi, I hope you had a nice time this evening?" Ulrich asked tenderly. "It's been awesome, I love you too Ulrich and the next time I act like a brat just kiss me. Even if I say no just kiss me, It'll always make me calm down." "Good to know, thanks my little jasmine flower," Ulrich said softly. Jeremy kissed Aelita and held her tightly, "I have something to ask you later, but for now just know that I love you with all of my heart." The young genius said. His princess snuggled close and purred as he held her. The men walked slowly back to the school, "well it was almost a disaster but it worked out after all." Ulrich said. Jeremy nodded and then turned to his friend; "I'm going to ask Aelita to marry me on spring break. What about you and Yumi?" Ulrich frowned as he gave the idea serious thought. "I will under one condition." "What's that?" Jeremy asked. "Don't let me pull any more surprise's. You plan everything. I never want to mess up like this again." Jeremy laughed at his freind. "Okay you coward. Enjoy your freedom after spring break you're going to be hooked." Ulrich smiled, "We're already engaged but it will make her happy to have me ask her again in front of Aelita and Jeremy. It would also give him a chance to get the ring he had been looking at." He said to himself. She was his valentine now and forever, that was one thing he would never let change.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thehighlord on March 21, 2008, 12:29:42 AM

thehighlord on
thehighlordOkay… wait a minute; this style seems rather familiar to me.
Did you write Two Hearts One Soul?
Or maybe it was Deceptions of the Mind?
The styles are like the same, but I can't find them here anymore.
How about Of Cats and Claws or A Fight?
i need an answer!!!

dragon52 on March 29, 2008, 8:36:27 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52Yes I wrote all fo the other stories you mentioned. when they changed the format the stories were lost and I haven't reposted but I am working on others and I may expand this one into a longer tale.

thehighlord on March 30, 2008, 1:35:35 AM

thehighlord on
thehighlordwould you mind if i posted a few of your stories on another site?
you get full credit for writing them, i just want to let them be read by fans of lyoko

NightmareXANA on April 16, 2006, 5:57:41 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANADamn that was one of the best stories I've ever read.Dude plz PLZ make a chapter to this story.

bigguy on February 15, 2006, 8:38:33 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story can't wait for the next one you write

ghost_recon31792 on February 15, 2006, 7:20:07 AM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792yay im first that is one awesome story i hope you write more i luv this story a lot u are a good writer!! :)