Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My baby brother.

OneShot. A rater cute little point of veiw. After watching "Eight Below." I felt I needed to write a small somthing. Original charries.

Chapter 1 - My baby brother.

Chapter 1 - My baby brother.
"Nice of you to stay for once." Miya smiled, her baby brother staring out the window, one hand leaning on the wall. Although Miya would never admit it, her baby brother was nothing like his child self anymore. Actually, he was around his early 20's, working for a corrupt government and usually got his hands sticky. She looked at her brother and sighed, His hair was the only thing that even suggested that he was once a 5 year old Max, His hair slightly short the sides sticking out in two lines as always. It's not like he had never changed as he grew, but whenever she saw him smile, she knew it was Max. She cried the first time he put that uniform on, but he never knew that. She just smiled and hugged him close, somehow wishing that if she did she'd hear him say there was a cat on the roof, and spend all day thinking up ways to coax it down. Even though there was no cat in the first place. She smiled at the thought, remembering every time his eyes lit up when he laughed, gleamed with mischievousness. Now? Hope and dreams grows cold, the laughter is gone, and his nightmares are filled with endless pleas of mercy. Although, I'll be here, I'll come in and sit with him, acting as if he was five. Wait until he falls asleep, peaceful and quiet. No matter what the baron has done to my Max, how he has bashed him into a mechanical being, he was always, and always is my baby brother.

Always.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment