Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Pleas read the memo. -Heey you!!! Stop- -Give that back- A girl with black short messy hair looks back at three man that were running towards her, she takes another bite of the bread she just stole. The three man catch up to you at the edge of the forest you were walking to and you look at them like you don't know that you did something wrong. When they stood right in frond of you they look you up and down with open mouths. You were wearing a short white skirt and a leather top because your usual clothes were dirty, so they could see every curve perfectly. You pull up an eyebrow and ask -What do you want?- The three man look at you while only one heard what you said. -We want you to pay for that.- The man said wile pointing at your hand with the bread in it. You looked at your hand and put it in front of the mans face. -You want it back than???- You asked bluntly. The other two man were following the conversation now. -Of course we want you to give it back.- Said one of them. The other one gives him a whack over the head and says -No, we want you to pay for it.- You look at the three man and a grin appears on your face. -You can have it back, but I'm not gonna pay fore it.- You said as you eyed the man. -Can't you just pay, we don’t want to make a problem here.- The first one said. -No, I can't- You answer smartly. -Why not???- The stupid one asked. -Because I don't have any money and I don't see a reason to pay for it- You once again answer and turn to walk away but the first man yelled -Stay were you are!!! You WILL pay.- You turned around again and looked annoyed at the tree man. -Look,- you say -I am NOT going to pay for something that doesn't even tastes good.- You turn around again and start to walk away but to only be pulled back by the first one again and when you turn around he hits you square in the face, you stumble back and fall over a branch on your butt. You stand up, walk over to the man that had hit you and start punching him al over. Now the other two join the fight and after some minutes you are laying on the ground with a few bruises and two bruised ribs looking up at the three man that still want you to pay. -Don't ever do that again.- The second man said. -Or what??- You challenged. -Girl, do you have a death wish?!- The first man asked now really pist of. -How did you know?!? It isn't that obvious is it- You asked in a sarcastic way. The man now looked like there would come steam out of his ears and nose because of the anger. You start standing up but don't come far cause the man starts kicking you until the second man comes between both. -Stop!!! Both of you!!!- He yells. The first man glares at you. -Why would I She wants to die doesn't she, so why not fulfill her wish!?!- Answered the angry man without taking his gaze of, of you. And again a grin appears on your face. -Yeah, why don't you let him finish it?- You said smartly. The third man is now looking like his head is filed with only air, if you know what I mean. Than the second man said -I don't let him end it because you want to die and you stole from us, so we aren't gonna kill you because you wont like that.- He took the first mans arm end called to the other to come and walked away. You stood up and dusted your clothes of. -Great now I have to wash to pair of clothes.- You said to yourself. Before you walked of to a lake you took the bread and eat what was left of it.

~~AT A STREAM~~

You take your usual clothes out of your backpack(or whatever they had in that time) and start washing them, when you were done you hang them over a low hanging branch to dry and waited. After they were dry you thought ((Well I’m here now anyway so why not taking a bath)) You take of the dirty clothes and go into the cold water and start washing yourself and your clothes. After that you change into the dry clothes and let the other ones dry. Wyle you were watching the water and the fish you didn’t notice someone was watching you. When your clothes were dry you put them into your backpack and walk of. After walking a half day you see a bunch of people and a cat demon. You just ignore them and walk past them. Not long after you had past them you got the feeling of being watched and jump into a tree. You sat there for two minutes and saw a little wolf pup, it was almost al black except his paws and the top of his tail and ears. You jump down in frond of the pup and see it looking scared at you so you kneel down and take the pup into your arms and pet it. At the moment you do so it relaxes and lays there happy in your arms. As soon as the pup calmed down you started to walk again. You didn't mind the company at al so you kept the pup and named it Whitesock(but most time you just call him Sock). At nightfall you go hunting and put Sock with the fire you made. After ten minutes you came back with three fishes and start cooking one them and gave the other two to Sock, when they were done you start to eat them and after you were done you go to sleep. The next morning you wake up to find three fishes laying in frond of you and four little paws behind it. -arf.- You hear Sock bark. You sit up, start a fire and cook the fish. When they were done you ate them, dove the fire and start walking of with the pup on your heels. Soon after you left the clearing you saw a few trees with apples and took one, broke it in two and give one half to Sock. After that you both walked on to wherever you were going. ~~THREE DAYS LATER~~ You to came to a swamp, when you wanted to walk in you felt two paws against your leg. You looked down and saw a scared Sock, you picked him up and walked into the swamp while carrying him. After half a hour Sock wasn't shaking anymore, he actually wasn't scared anymore and looked over you shoulder to his surroundings. You came to a halt when you stood at the edge of a cliff, you looked around but found no bridge. -Okay, little one. Hold on, we're going to jump.- You said to Sock. Sock looked at the cliff then at you. You knew what he was thinking but didn't really care, so you walked backwards and started to run towards the cliff with a scared Sock in your arms and jump over the cliff like it was a little step.

Good one.
Could be better.
It sucks.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment