Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part 4.

Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 4 - Part 4.

Chapter 4 - Part 4.
Recap: -He's a wolf and his name is Sock.- You said. Rin smiled and took Sock from you and started to run with him chasing her. After a while you got the feeling of being watched. At nightfall you took Sock and started to walk of as Jaken took Rin and Ah-Uhn back to the camp where you were before with Sesshomaru.

You walked on looking for a place to stay for the night. -Where are you going?- Asked a deep voice. You just walked on, not bothering to look around because you knew that it was Sesshomaru. -I'm looking for a place to sleep.- You answered him. -I already told you, you are staying with us.- He said sternly. -I already told you, I'm leaving.- You answered back in the same tone as he used. -Don't talk to me like that, you really don’t have any respect have you?- He said irritated. -Nope.- You said as you walked on. Sesshomaru jumped in frond of you, you noticed to late and bumped into him. Because of his armor Sock woke up looking at Sesshomaru and barked happily. -And what are you so happy about?- You asked Sock in a sulky voice. Sock looked from you to Sesshomaru and back again, he then did the unexpected, he jumped on Sesshomaru’s shoulder and Sesshomaru let him. You stood there and looked at Sock. -So you want to stay.- You said to Sock. Sock looked at you then barked. -Okay then, take care.- As you said that you petted him for a last time on his head and left. You heard Sock cry but just walked on. You didn't like it to leave him behind but he liked it there and he would probably be better of anyway. -What!!! You're gonna leave him with me!?!- Sesshomaru yelled. -Yep, he seems to like you for some odd reason so I think hell be better of with you and Rin.- You answered. -And where do you think you’re going?- He asked sternly. -I already told you.- You answered flatly. -Stop walking when you’re talking to me!- Sesshomaru said annoyed that he was talking to your back. (While you two were talking you had start to walk again. (Don't ask me how you got past Sesshomaru.)) Again Sesshomaru jumped in frond of you and said: -You're coming back.- As he said that, he took you by your arm and started walking towards camp with you struggling to get free. When you were back at the camp, Rin run up to you and Sesshomaru. -Yey, Lord Sesshomaru you brought the nice lady back!- She said happily. Sesshomaru looked weird at her and said under his breath: -What does she mean with "Nice".- You heard this and prod him in the side. You were glaring at each other until you felt a tug on your skirt, you looked down and saw Rin there looking up at you. -Will you stay with us???- She asked in a pleading way. From the corner of your eyes you could see Sesshomaru smirk. -Will you???- She pleads. You sighed then said under your breath: -I didn't have much of a chose anyway- Rin was still looking up to you so you looked down again and said: -I'll stay.- As soon as you said that Sock jumped in your arms. -So you were in it to, huh.- You said, he barked and you knew that he was happy that you stayed to. Sesshomaru was grinning again and you were annoyed by it again so you said: -Sesshomaru, get that grin of, of your face ore I'll leave.- With a little difficulty he took the grin of and walked to the tree he was sitting under earlier the day. You walked the opposite way and sat down under a tree so you could see Sesshomaru. After Rin, Jaken and Sock were asleep, you walked up to Sesshomaru and asked: -What were you grinning about earlier?- Sesshomaru looked at you but remained silent. -And you were the one talking about respect.- You said irritated that he didn't answer your question. When you were about to stand up he softly grabs your arm and sits you down again. -You have a weak spot for Rin, haven't you?- He asked in a nice way. You looked at him then at Rin and back again. -Hm, what about it.- You asked. -That means that you aren't as cold as you act.- He answered. -Are you trying to say that you aren't cold?- You asked with a grin coming on your face. -No, what makes you think that?- He said. -Well, you act cold to and you have a weak spot for Rin to. Oh, and it isn't Rin. I...- You said but stopped. -You what???- He asked softly. -Nothing.- You answered. -No, tell me.- He asked. -Just drop it.- You said. -Pleas, tell me.- He asked again. -Don't...- You said softly. -Don't what?- He asked. -Don't ruin the moment.- You said softly. Sesshomaru looked at you and didn't ask it again. -You're right.- He said after a while. You looked at him in confusion and asked: -Right about what?- He looked at you and smirked. -And what is it with you and smirking?- Now his smirk turned into a smile, a little one but a smile. One that made you melt. -You were right about the cold thing and Rin.- He answered you first question. You just nodded.

SESSHOMARUS POV. -Right about what?- She asked confused. -And what is it with you and smirking?- She asked in her normal smartly way. I couldn't help but laugh a little. -You were right about the cold thing an Rin.- I answered her first question and ignoring the second, not that I knew a answer to that. I liked the talking to her and hoped it would lest longer. Then I noticed something, she was shivering. -May- -Hm.- She answered letting me know that she was listening. -Are you cold?- I asked her.

BACK TO YOUR POV. -May- He said. -Hm.- I answered letting him know that I was listening. -Are you cold?- He asked. -No, I’m fine.- I answered, but the truth was that I felt like it was freezing. -Don't lie.- He said softly. -There is no reason to.- I looked at him, but when I did I locked eyes with him and didn't notice that he putted his arm around me and took me on his lap. When I noticed I looked shocked, but soon relaxed again. He gave me a warm smile that I couldn’t resist and this way I fall asleep on Sesshomaru’s lap. The next morning you woke up to look at a sleeping Sesshomaru. You stood up trying not to wake him up, but when you lifted yourself up he rapt his arms around you and said: -Where are you going?- -Don't know I guess nowhere.- You said as you sit back down. Sesshomaru closed his eyes again and you just laid your head against his shoulder.(The one with the fluffy thing) When Sesshomaru woke up again you had just fallen asleep, he looked down at your peaceful form. He didn't notice Rin coming up at him and asking him something. You woke up from Rin asking Sesshomaru a thousand questions and he didn't even hear one of them. -Uuh Sesshomaru???- You said as you saw Sesshomaru looking at you in a way you didn't know of him and didn't really wanted to know. -Hm.- He answered not really listening. -Rin is asking you something- You said to him. -Hm.- He said again. You looked at Rin and then got a plan. -Rin, can you do something for me, pleas?- -Of course.- Rin said. -What is it Rin has to do?- She asked. -Can you get me a bucket of water?- You asked her. She looked confused at you so you said: -It's to get Sesshomaru normal again.- You said with a playful grin. Rin smiled and run of. -Sesshomaru?- You said to see if was still in his trance. -Hm.- He answered again. You smiled an evil smile but didn't notice Jaken coming up to you. -Why are you smiling like that?- He asked half scared. -Hm, its nothing.- You said giving him a to fake smile, but he bought it. When Rin came back, she gave you the bucket. -What are going to do with it?- She asked you. -You'll see.- You said as you took the bucket and held it above Sesshomaru’s head and asked: -Sesshomaru, do you like water???- -Hm.- He answered. You smiled and dumped the water over his head. Sesshomaru jumped and you fell to the ground but you didn't care. You and Rin started laughing your asses of. Sesshomaru looked slightly pissed at you and Rin. -So you two thing this is funny, huh.- He said with a devilish smirk. You and Rin stopped laughing and looked at Sesshomaru. -Uuuuuuuuh, Yes.- You both said while looking with puppy-dog-eyes at him while answering. -That wont work this time.- He said still with the smirk. You and Rin stood up and started running. Sesshomaru laughed at this and run after you two. He first caught Rin then you and walked to the river. -Lets see how funny you think it is now.- he said and throws you both in the water. You two came up and saw Sesshomaru laughing, really laughing. You looked at Rin and she knew what you thought, you both swim towards Sesshomaru and start splashing water at him. He stopped laughing and looked at you and Rin, then jumped in the water near you and Rin. You, Rin and Sesshomaru started playing in the water until you all were tired and got out. While you three rested Jaken made lunch, you all ate and started walking to wherever Sesshomaru was walking to.

That was good.
Don’t stop.
As usual, it sucks.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment