Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Part 5.

Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 5 - Part 5.

Chapter 5 - Part 5.
Recap: He stopped laughing and looked at you and Rin, then jumped in the water near you and Rin. You, Rin and Sesshomaru started playing in the water until you all were tired and got out. While you three rested Jaken made lunch, you ate and started walking to wherever Sesshomaru was walking to.

After some walking and more walking and even more walking and the little more walking after that, Sesshomaru caught the scent of someone or something. You looked up at Sesshomaru and saw he didn't like what he smelled, so you sniffed the air and smelled the mutt called Inuyasha and start walking towards him. -Where are you going?- Sesshomaru asked sternly. -I'm going to look what Inuyasha’s doing.- You answered not caring what he thought. When you reach him you saw that there was a gigantic spider demon. The girl in weird clothes named Kagome, if you remembered correctly, spotted you and run up to you. -May!!- She screamed. You looked at her like she was crazy and said: -What’s wrong?- -Behind you!!- She screamed. You looked behind you and saw Sesshomaru standing there. When you saw him you ignored her and looked at the fight between Inuyasha and the spider demon. Inuyasha wasn't doing to well, he had a big wound on his left arm, his right hand was bleeding and the spider just stabbed his tentacle trough his stomach. -Oi, Inuyasha you can do better than that can't you!- You yelled at him. -I would love to see you try!!!- He yelled back. You walked up to him and heard Kagome yell: -May don't!!! Don't fight Naraku!!!- You looked from her to the spider and back again. -Who???- You said stupidly. The spider transformed into a man with a baboon pelt. You looked at him trying not to laugh and said: -Your taste for fashion is so wrong...- You didn't see because he was standing behind you, but Sesshomaru had a big grin on his face and Inuyasha was laughing out loud and received a glare from Naraku, not that it worked but hey... -That you don't know who I am yet, I can live with. But you insulting me I can't.- Naraku said to you. -Yee, you're way to full of yourself.- You said. Naraku glared at you but his face softened soon after. -I like girls with attitude. Come with me.- He said, now it was you who glared. -I'm not a thing if you haven’t noticed.- You said a little ticked of. Naraku’s face went serious and he charged at you. You and Sesshomaru jumped out of the way. Now you were pissed off and charged back at Naraku. (I hadn't told you yet, but you always carry a large word on your back and have a knife in a knife holder that’s attached to your upper leg, under your skirt.) You take the sword of off your back and swing it at him. You barely mist him but swung your arm back right a way and cut his arm of. Naraku yelled in pain and disappeared in purple smoke. You turned to Sesshomaru and started walking while muttering: -Coward!- You just hate it when people don't finish their fights. Sesshomaru couldn't help but smirk. You walk past him and said: -Where to?- He didn't say anything but led you the way. After picking up Rin, Jaken and Ah-Uhn you all continued walking somewhere. You walked for almost a week and you were getting bored. -Sesshomaru, where are we going?- You asked again letting the "Lord" part slip your mind, for that your received a glare from him and no answer. -And you were the one to talk about respect. For the fact you should be a lord, you're not acting like one. Accept that you act al mighty and stuff.- Sesshomaru was trying not to look angry, but didn't do a good job, for he was glaring at you in a deadly way. You looked at him and asked: -What???- You didn't notice he was trying to be patient with you. -What???- You asked after receiving another glare from him. Jaken who followed everything you said, had his moth wide open and said well,,, screamed at you: -Show respect to the Lord! You should be happy and grateful to still be alive!! Apologies, you wench!!- You snapped and walked toward Jaken who looked terrified at you. -Any last words?- You asked so calm that it even freaked Sesshomaru a little. (That's a little like an ant on a elephant...-_-''') -May, stop.- Sesshomaru said in that demanding voice of his. You looked Jaken straight in the eye and give him a deadly glare. -You can thank him for sparing your life.- You said again in that deadly calm voice. Sock who was walking behind Jaken growled and bite Jaken in his @$$. -You filthy little mutt!!!- Jaken screamed at Sock. You turned around, walked over to Jaken and started punching and kicking him all over while saying stuff like: -You're the mutt- and -The only thing filthy here is you, maybe a bath would help. It's to bad that there isn't a stream I can drown you in!!!- After beating Jaken so badly, ignoring Sesshomaru telling you to stop, you picked up Sock and started walking. -You're going the wrong way.- Sesshomaru said to you. -I don't care!- You answered sulky. -You won't go.- He said demandingly. -And what are you gonna do about it?!?- Sesshomaru walked over to you, took Sock out of your hands and put him on Ah-Uhn’s back and said: -Jaken take them to the castle. Sock can sty with Rin- -But miLord. Are you sure you want that thing near Rin?!- Jaken said to Sesshomaru. Your started to walk towards Jaken again who looked terrified but heard Sesshomaru say: -Dameru!!! (silence) I don't care what you think! Show respect to May and Sock, if not!!! I won't stop Her again!- You turned around and whistle for sock, but before Sock could jump of off Ah-Uhn he flew up. You glared at Sesshomaru, turned around and started walking. -Where do you think you're going?!- Sesshomaru said more than asking. -Don't know, but it'll be somewhere quiet.- You answered while walking. -No, you're not.- He said. -Oh, really and what are you going to do about it?!- You said in the same deadly voice you used with Jaken. You didn't wait for a answer but just started to walk away. In a flash Sesshomaru grabbed your arm, swung you against a tree and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and you began to struggle, but Sesshomaru’s grip on you was to strong, so you just stood there. When he pulled away you were kind of in a daze. ((Never thought it would be so nice to kiss someone, or is it only with him???)) Sesshomaru looked at you and was about to say something, but you, without thinking pushed him against a tree and kissed him. Sesshomaru immediately kissed you back. You stood there with your hands on his chest. He had one of his hands on your hip and the other one behind your head. You both were enjoying it until you heard an evil and familiar laughter.

Who's it?!?
Darn, He's annoying. He ruined the moment!!!
As usual YOU SUCK!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment