Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Part 7.

Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 7 - Part 7.

Chapter 7 - Part 7.

Memo: Hello everyone, I looked back at what I have written. And I saw that I wrote that you were 1/5 wolf demon and 1/5 angel. This is wrong, it has to be ½ wolf demon and ½ angel. Just so you know. Have fun reading!!! ^_^


Pleas read memo.

Recap: There were a lot of beautiful kimono's. Then you spotted under in the closet the pajamas. You saw pink ones and laid them in the back of the closet because you hate pink. Then you saw a beautiful short red sleeping dress with white and black flowers on it. You changed into it and went to bed.

When you woke up the next day you did your things in the bathroom. (I know they don’t really have those things there but you’ll just have to live with it.) Then you went to the wardrobe and looked for a kimono you liked. You picket a black one with short sleeves and at the end of the sleeves a bleu band with flowers on it, in the middle is a bleu band with flowers on it to. You walked down some stairs, then you took a right, some more stairs, another right, a left and a… you lost the way. -Great…- You said out loud, not knowing someone was following you. -What's wrong?- Someone said. You turned around and saw a tall, muscular man with shoulder length and dark brown hair. He walked up to you in a way that you didn’t like. -What do you want?!- You said with a cold tone in your voice. -You..- the man said. You looked at him with a discussed face and started walking again. -Hey, where do you think you’re going!?!- He said a little angry. -1. Away from you, 2. I’m looking for Sesshomaru, and 3. Finding my way back.- You said, the last part with a hopelessness clearly in your voice. -I could bring you to him…- The man said with a smirk playing on his face. -If you give me something in return.- He said in a sickening way. -I’ll find my way back on my one. I don’t need the help of some filthy, perverted pig.- You said angry walking off in the direction you thought would be the right way. When you took a right, you bumped into some one with a hard chest. When you looked up you saw Sesshomaru standing there looking at you like you were a stupid, brainless girl. -What are you doing here???- Sesshomaru asked. -I was looking for you.- You answered like it was already clear. -Then why are you looking at a place like this?- He asked impatiently. -Well… You’re here right…- You answered not wanting to say that you were lost. Sesshomaru said nothing for a while, not that he knew what to say. -Well, lets go back.- You said, hoping he would lead the way. Sesshomaru nodded but didn’t start walking. -What are you waiting for??- He said as you didn’t start walking ether. You sighed and said: -Because I don’t know the way back.- Sesshomaru chuckled and started walking without saying another word. You glared at him for laughing at you, but then just followed him. Nether of you said something, and both of you just kept walking. -Why were you looking for me???- Sesshomaru asked after entering his study. -I don’t really know…- You answered, walking in after Sesshomaru. He walked around you and shut the door, then wrapped his arms around you and started walking (as far as you can call it walking) to a couch that was in his study. You tried to look at his face but every time you tried he put his head at the other site of your head. When you two were at the couch he pushed you down and sat on your lap. You blushed and turned your head away, but Sesshomaru cupped your cheek with his hand and turned your face to look at him. -Sesshomaru, wh… what are you doing…- You said as he moved his face closer to yours. Sesshomaru smirked and kissed you. You looked shocked but kissed him back. Sesshomaru let his tongue go over your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you let hem. His kiss was deep and passionate, one that made you melt in his arms. Sesshomaru broke the kiss and looked you in the eye. You were about to say something, but Sesshomaru put two fingers on your lips telling you not to say anything. You nodded and then did what you didn’t expect of yourself… You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him as passionate as you could. Sesshomaru stiffened for a moment but soon relaxed and kissed you back. He untied your kimono and slipped a hand under your tank-top that you were wearing under your kimono. He started to move his hands up and down your side, making you want more. Sesshomaru wasn’t wearing his armour, so you slipped your hands in his kimono top moving them backwards taking it with you. Soon Sesshomaru’s top was removed and you saw his well build body. You couldn’t help but stare. Because of this you didn’t notice Sesshomaru taking of your kimono and putting both of his hands under your top. He started to massage your breasts and that made you snap out of your little daze. You blushed furiously and looked away. Sesshomaru bent down and whispered: -Don’t be ashamed.- in your ear. Your face got even more red if that is possible and you tried to look away again, but Sesshomaru kissed you before you had the chance. While kissing you touched his abs and he moved his hands upwards. Sesshomaru started to massaged your breasts and you moaned loudly. -S.. Sess.. Sesshomaru, why??- You asked between moans and sighs of pleasure. Sesshomaru looked you in the eyes while still massaging your breasts and moving against you. You could see everything in his eyes, tenderness, passion, lust,,, and,,, love… -Sesshomaru, why??- You asked again. You just wanted him to say it. Sesshomaru got up from you and just sat there staring at nothing. You also got up and sat beside him. You touched his face, but he didn’t respond. Your face saddened and you looked away while asking with a sad voice: -Why don’t you trust me???- Sesshomaru’s head shot up and he looked sadly at you. -I do,- He said. -Then why don’t you tell me why?- You asked not looking at him. -I… I…- He started. Your eyes got teary and you stood up walking towards the door sadly. -Wait.- Sesshomaru said. You turned around looking at him with your teary eyes. -I just can’t…- He said. You looked at the floor and turned around walking towards the door again. -May!- Sesshomaru said as he walked up to you. -I… I…- He started. -I think I love you…- He said. -You think…- You said with a shaking voice. -I didn’t want to tell yet because I wasn’t sure. I… I…- He started again. You didn’t say anything and just gave him the time he needed. -I, it’s just that I’ve never loved someone before.- He said. You blushed, but this time you didn’t look away. He did. You hugged him and he hugged you back. When you looked up you saw a single tear run down Sesshomaru’s cheek. You stood on the tips of your feet and kissed the tear away. Now it was Sesshomaru’s turn to blush again. When you saw his face redden, your heart melted. You kissed him with everything you got and he kissed you back in the same way. Again you to walked to the couch, but this time Sesshomaru laid under. You ran your hands over his abs and kissed him passionately and ran a hand true his hair. Sesshomaru moaned what made you smirk. You knew Sesshomaru was enjoying himself so you started moving against his body with yours, that made him moan even more. Now Sesshomaru wrapped one arm around your lower back and with the other one he pulled your head towards his for another kiss. This went on for another few hours, but nothing serious happened. You were resting your head on Sesshomaru’s naked chest and he was playing with your hair with one hand and the other one kept moving up and down your side. Your top was off, so you were just laying there in your underwear and so was Sesshomaru. As you both rested, you both were thinking about what just had happened.

This is where I’m going to stop. I’m sorry it’s so short but I really don’t know what to write more right now. So see ya next time!!! ^_^



Pick of your Kimono.
Pick of Sesshomaru’s study.
See ya next time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment