Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the start of it all

a wonderful clif hanger story about a boy findin out the his true life.

Chapter 1 - the start of it all

Chapter 1 - the start of it all
I woke up that morning, seems like years ago, and I thought oh boy another day. But that day turned out to be a day nothing like any others. I dressed and went down to breakfast. Sausage and pancakes, mm thinking about it makes me hungry, the best breakfast you could ask for. As I stepped out the door I took one last look at my mother and father and waved goodbye. But little did I know that would be the last I would ever see of them.
Just think about this for one moment. Your right outside your house and you take one step into the rode to cross the street and all of a sudden your whole life is turned around. Something swoops by and grabs you under your arms. You can’t see this thing that is carrying you into the air, but you can feel it and its aura is setting off a bad vibe. Can you image that happing to you? That little piece of this big story was how it all began.

*******************************************************************************

“John were are you?” “Right behind you, you stupid child.” “John I’ll kill you if you don’t stop calling me that.” “Oh so I’m supposed to believe The Mighty *cough* not Nick could kill * The All Mighty John Dragon of America.*” “Yes, for a matter of fact I think I could kick your @$$.” “Hahahahhahahahahah. Kid you crack me up. Come here you little kid.” *dodge* *Grab* “Waaaaaa. Let go of me!!!!!”

*******************************************************************************

We were more playful then, until our cave was attacked. Now all we do is fight the enemy. John turned me into a dragon, my true form. When I was little john got ride of me because he wanted to keep me safe from the evil enemy, we call him EE. But EE was starting to smell the dragon in my blood and he started going after me. John couldn’t hide me anymore so he came back to get me. Now we’re a team fighting our way to EE. We want to defeat once and for all so he won’t be a threat to our family anymore.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment