Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the meeting wit EE

a wonderful clif hanger story about a boy findin out the his true life.

Chapter 2 - the meeting wit EE

Chapter 2 - the meeting wit EE
i just began training a month ago. its not easy for me to learn since i didn't grow up as a dragon. But john is a really good teacher. i found out i'm not the only of johns children. theres jackie and lauren and what could be worst than that they are both grls.
*******************************************************************************

"is that all you got jackie? come on strenghten up." johns voice roared through the cave. for some reason his voice waked me up. not johns but my human father. "grow up. stop bein such a baby nick." he would aways say that to me. for some reason his face is becoming harder to remember. its like its a blur now. replaced wit a dragons face but not johns. its weird that i could replace my human father, the one who raised, with a dragon.

yesterday i saw another dragon talkin to my father. he was yellin at him for tryin to get bac at EE. "are you stupid? hes the strongest man in the world. not to mention he has the power to transform from a human to a dragon." the man sounded so mad. "now you don't kno that. you've never seen him transform now have you?" my dad seemed depened to get this guy on our side. "no but i've heard about it." "yea well you can;t believe everything you hear." now he was gettin mad. i never got to hear the rest of their conversatioin. all because of jackie and lauren. they always bother me to come at look at something. but i really wanted to hear what dad had to say. but i was pulled away by them unwillingly.

i can't stop thinking about what that man said. "he has the power to transform from a human to a dragon." i keep replaying his words in my head over and over. *transform* *human to dragon.* it made think cause john turned me into a dragon from a human. but he can't do that to himself. could i be somehow related to this EE guy?
*******************************************************************************

"wake up, wake up, its time." i rolled over in my bed groaning at dad for waking me up. i stared at the cellin not wanting to get out of bed but dad charged into my part of the cave and grabed me by the arm and pulled me out of bed. "argg dad do i have to go? can't i jus stay here and sleep?" "no son we have to go talk to EE." " but y i thought we were gonna fight? y do we have to compermise?" "cause if we don't u'll lose ur life son"

"EE where r u" john yelled walking into the shadows of EE's cave. deep in the shawdows a light appeared.it was firery red with a yellow glow. it looked like the top of a staff. EE

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment