Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Intro

Practically just explains what really happens in Brawl. Hope you like!

Chapter 0 - Intro

Chapter 0 - Intro
This is a story about what really happened in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This is just the Intro. You can skip it. You can also read it. I would do that. Then you will know the characters. The characters are:

Mario: The short, red capped plumber, brother of Luigi. He usually has to beat up a turtle because his girlfriend gets captured by mushrooms. Has a tendency of throwing fireballs.
Luigi: Tall, green capped plumber, brother of Mario. He is shy, timid, sort of a klutz, but is usually by Mario's side. Recently won a mansion and ended up saving Mario from the ghosts inhabiting it. Freaky.
Peach: Mario's girlfriend. She can't really fight for herself and needs little mushroom people to protect her. Not much else to say, except that she can endlessly pull turnips out of the ground. That's a task.
Bowser: Mario's mortal enemy. He is always figuring out another way to capture Peach. I think he loves her or something. He is really slow, but is really strong.
Kirby: The cute, short, pink puffball. Is enemies with King Dedede, and rivals with Meta Knight. Can inhale people, then spit them out to take thier abilities. He also was enrolled in Puffball Academy Culinary School. Yum.
Meta Knight: Another shorty, but a skilled swordsman who can fly for a "short" period of time. Get it? Short! Man! You guys have no sense of humor!
King Dedede: A slightly chubby, misunderstood penguin who A fat penguin with a huge mallet. He throws his minions around (literally) to try to destroy Kirby. Why? Try asking him before you get hit. I've tried.
Pikachu: Electric rodent who can only say. Pika, Pi, Pikachu, or Pi - Ka- Chu. It can get really annoying if you ask me, but can really put up a fight.
Link: Another person who is in it just for the girl. A talented swordsman who tries to save Princess Zelda from Ganondorf. He has to go through a long adventure, he gets to the girl, the evil guy pops out and fights him, and he wins and gets the girl. It's a cycle for these heros.
Zelda: A magical princess who always gets captured by Ganondorf. If you ask me, she can put up a hard fight, but likes Link to do all of the work for her. Defines a princess.
Ganondorf: A magical swordsman who captures Zelda. He and his moves are slower than a rock, but if he hits you, good luck on Jupiter!
Ike: A show-off swordsman who is great friends with Marth. He uses a double handed sword easily in one hand. Even though it is another show-off tactic he is a great fighter.
Marth: He is quite shy, friends with Ike, and besides him, he talks to nobody. Marth is still not a bad fighter, so people try not to make him mad.

Apparently, the Intro is over. All you have to read now is this clearly marked notice.


Notice: If you feel offended that i left out some of the characters in brawl, just don't read the story! You don't have to complain. Also, Nintendo owns full rights to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, not me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment