Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just A Look

A girl named Trina and her on going love life with no ends

Chapter 1 - Just A Look

Chapter 1 - Just A Look
I turned the corner and there he was. The tall slender body of Joe Soulot.
My high school crush, ever since 7th grade. He only knew me from 7th grade when I liked his best friend Dean Stabile. How embarssing is it to like one guy then to like that guys best friend. Hey Dean was like 2 inches shorter then me and Joe is like 2 feet taller then me, yea I would like the taller dude here. Just what I like a tall cute boy. Heh who would like me.... lets seeee no one.
Well back with Joe, he looked up and glanced at me as I walked by him. He was at his locker like always but he never looked or even noticed me when I usually had to go by there. Dean was there too chatting away like always, but this time he stopped talking when Joe looked at me and then Dean looked at me.
I quickly looked away knowing my face went red, it alway went red when soomeone I liked looked at me. I was so busy looking away that I didnt see my best friend Amanda Raab stop in front of me. Still looking away I kept walking, Amanda being stuborn wasnt going to move so ghuess what? I walked right into her, dropping all my books and falling backwards!Amanda fell backwards to, but she started laughing with how stupid I looked laying in all my papers! Man I was just about to turn the corner too, please say Joe and Dean didnt see that.
But from the laughing I heard from behind me I know Dean saw. The just as fast as Dean started lauhging he stopped. I sat up and started grabbing my papers. Man my face must have been redder then a lobster.
" need help?" I heard a guy ask. Was it... could it. I was scared to loojk up and see if it was Joe or not but I could tell his voice from anywhere. SO I slowley looked up into the bright face of Joes. He smiled and offered a hand. Tell you the truth I didnt know what to do. I was frozen with shock that he didnt just notice me today was helping me up.
I came to my senses and slowly grabed his hand. He pulled me to my feet as if I was a feather. Yea anyone could tell I loved this kid!
" you ok you look a little pale but red I cant tell " he joke patting me on the shoulder. He then bent down and picked my binder up and the remaining papers from the ground. Amanda fainally stopped lauhging and looked at me to JOe to me then JOe and started laughing more. JOe handed me the papers and smiled
" well we should hang out more... Trina isnt it? you use to like Dean rigt? Well see you around" he smiled
" Thanks... " was all I could mutter out . He gave me one more smile and walked back off to Dean who kept looking at me then Joe and then me then he made a face at Joe as if asking what the hell he was doing.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigartlover on June 8, 2008, 5:17:46 AM

bigartlover on
bigartloverIt needs to be continued