Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Silver and Hiei are Doing WHAT?!

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 14 - Silver and Hiei are Doing WHAT?!

Chapter 14 - Silver and Hiei are Doing WHAT?!
Silver: Hey Peeps! By popular demand, I have updated in the Clone Wars...Thing. Unfourtunately...*cringes in fear and squeaks out*...this isn't the ending to the Clone Wars...Thing. Eep! *Kicks down her couch and hides behind it* I know! I know! I said that this chapter would be the last chapter but if I did that then it would be a LONG time before I would update again and you guys don't want that do you? You want to find out what happens to your favorite guys! So here it is...Part Something, Something of the Clone Wars...Thing!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Meanwhile…

Kurama: *Twirling his hair* Hey Yami.

Yami: *Stops counting the number of Riku clones and looks up at Kurama* Yes? What is it?

Kurama: Do you feel…well…guilty?

Yami: "Guilty?" About what?

Kurama: Kicking Kaiba out of the fort and therefore sending him to his doom?

Yami: Oh yeah! I remember. Um…*thinks hard for a sec* Yeah, I guess I do.

Kurama: You "guess?" He’s gonna die now because of you! Doesn’t that tear you up inside?

Yami: *Sounding like he doesn’t really care* Yeah, I guess its something that will haunt me for the rest of my life but right now, *leans up against the bed* I don’t really care about what happens to him.

Kurama: -_-; I thought you were the good guy.

Yami: And I thought you were the smart guy.

Kurama: I am! I haven’t done anything stupid ever since me and Hiei were sent into this god-forsaken place! *Gets very annoyed with Yami* Grrrr…Give me one good reason why you think I’m not the smart guy!

Yami: You haven’t thought of anything for us to do to get rid of these clones. That’s why!

Kurama: Get rid of the clones? *Thinks for a sec* I don’t know how we can destroy the clones but…*smirks slyly* I think I know how we can find out.

Yami: And that is…?

Kurama: Bring me a body of one of the Rikus and I’ll show you.

Yami: *Looks really confused but does what Kurama asked him anyway and drags in a body of a Riku clone*

Kurama: Hmmmmmm…*Observes the body carefully*

Yami: O.O Um, Kurama? What are you doing?

Kurama: I’m studying the body for any signs of weakness.

Yami: Oh…makes sense. So what do I do?

Kurama: *Looks up at Yami* Contemplate all meanings of "silent as the grave."

Yami: Oh, okay. *Looks around the fort while tapping his foot for a while and then he starts humming "Headstrong" to himself and soon that humming turns into mumbling* I see your motives inside…*Starts nodding his head to the invisible tune and sings gets louder* Decisions to hide…*Gets so caught up in the song that he sings as loud as he can* BACK OFF I’LL TAKE YOU ON!

Kurama: *Jumps in shock and gets an annoyed look on his face* Um…Yami?

Yami: *Now doing a little dance* HEADSTRONG TO TAKE ANYONE!

Kurama: *Getting very annoyed* Yami…

Yami: *Still singing (badly) and dancing (badly): I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG! AND THIS IS NOT…*Kicks the Riku clones head*

Riku clone head: *Flies right off and nearly pummels Kurama but doesn’t because Kurama dodges it*

Yami: WHERE YOU…BELOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!! *stops singing and sits down*

Kurama: *At the end of his last nerve* Are you…quite finished?

Yami: *Satisfied look on his face* Yeah, I’m done now. *Looks down at the now headless clone* Whoa! *Points to the clone* What happened to him?

Kurama: *Way beyond the end of his last nerve* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…YOU HAPPENED! THAT’S WHAT! YOU KICKED THE HEAD OFF OF THE FRIGGIN’ CLONE! AND NOW I CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHAT THE WEAKNESS OF THE CLONES IS ANYMORE! SO THANKS A LOT YAMI! *Throws his hands up in the air in frustration* THANKS FOR US ALL! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! *Goes to the other side of the fort and throws a bit of a hissy fit to himself about how pharaohs are really stupid, especially the Spiky-Haired ones*

Yami: *Now really feels guilty* Oh man, I really messed up this time. Not only did I kill Kaiba but…I just practically killed everyone in this room…including me! *Looks down at the headless clone in shame but sees something about the clone* What’s this? *Pokes at the neck but realizes that it’s really gooey, sticky and smells strangely like strawberries* HEY KURAMA!

Kurama: *Stops moping and looks at Yami but still has a really annoyed tone in his voice* Yes Yami? What is it?

Yami: I think I found the weak spot on the clones!

Kurama: *Crawls over to Yami and the clone* Really? What?

Yami: It seems like their heads are only being held together with this. *Scoops up some of the gooey pink stuff*

Kurama: *Sniffs the goop on Yami’s finger* Bubble gum? That’s it?

Yami: Apparently, Silver’s getting pretty lazy with making these.

Kurama: It would seem so. *Freezes still for a sec as he listens really hard* Did you hear that?

Yami: Huh? Hear what?

Kurama: The sound of impending doom, destruction and .

Yami: No. I don’t have fox-like ears like you so I-* stops as he begins to hear the sound as well* What…the…heck?

Kurama: *Stands up* I’ll go see what it is. *Gulps as he looks over the fort*

Yami: Do you see anything Kurama?

Kurama: *Looks ahead for a sec and then completely freaks-out* Clo-Clo-Clo…

Yami: Speak clearly man! *Gets up and shakes a terrified Kurama* THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND ! WE CAN’T AFFORD ANY STUTTERING!

Kurama: The-The…*Shouts with all his might* THE CLONES ARE COMING!!!

Yami: *Lets go of Kurama as he slowly begins to lose all hope of living* Oh no…

Meanwhile…

Sephy: *Mumbles* First, I’m going to slit their throats. And then…I’ll skin them! And after that, I take their skins and go home and hang their skins above my fire place. *Stops walking and thinks hard* Or maybe I’ll put Silver’s skin at the end of my bed. Her black wolf fur tail and ears would go rather nicely with my covers. But then again…Hiei has black hair so maybe I should…Ah, forget it! I’ll figure it out later. But now…*Grips his sword as he approaches the door* I have a bit of "playing" to do. Heh, heh, heh…*Is about to open the door to Silver’s bedroom but stops as he hears Silver and Hiei’s voices from inside the room*

Silver: *Giggle* Wow Hiei! That was fun! Since when were you so good at this?

Hiei: Hn. I’ve always been good at this, foolish woman.

Silver: Well excuse me! This was my first time, y’know. I’m not exactly an expert like you are!

Sephy: *Mouths silently* What the heck? *Puts his ear up to the door and listens*

Hiei: So, are you up for another round?

Silver: Nope. I’m think I’m all set. You’re almost too good for me!

Hiei: Hmph! Should’ve known that a mere wolf yokai couldn’t stand up to my power.

Silver: Hey! I could so stand up to your power. *Yawns* I’m just a little tired, is all. That really takes a lot out of you, doesn’t it. But I’m sure I could go for…one more round.

Hiei: Hn. Good. Then let’s get started shall we?

Sephy: *Eyes widen and his jaw drops as he continues listening*

Silver: Whoa! I never knew your sword was THAT big!

Sephy: *Shocked and a little grossed out as he silently mouths off* Oh my God!

Hiei: Didn’t you notice it when we began at first?

Silver: No, I guess I was too caught up in the action to notice. Now cut the talk and let’s get this started!

Sephy: *Mumbles* I can’t listen to anymore of this. *Blasts the door with a fire blast*

Silver and Hiei: *Gasp!*

Sephy: *Walks in swinging his sword with one hand and covering his eyes with the other* All right! I’m here to kill you both as revenge! *Walks blindly around the room swinging his sword like a madman* So if you could just make some noise so I can find you, that would be great!

Hiei: O.O Why don’t you just open your eyes. *Mumbles* Idiot.

Sephy: *Opens his eyes as he turns to Hiei in fury* I HEARD…that? *Looks in complete shock at Silver and Hiei who are completely clothed and not doing anything that’s above a PG-13 rating*

Hiei: What?

Silver: Yeah, what? Haven’t you ever seen two yokais practicing sword fighting skills before?

Sephy: O.O But…shouldn’t you…be…um…*Feeling very embarrassed right now*

Silver: Shouldn’t we be what?

Sephy:…Be…naked?

Hiei and Silver: WHAT?!

Silver: *Goes right up to Sephy and slaps him* YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DOING THAT?!

Hiei: I take back what I said before. You are a perverted idiot.

Sephy: *Points his sword at Hiei’s neck* HEY! ANYONE COULD’VE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE!

Silver: Hey, HEY! *Pulls out a cattle prod and shocks Sephy in the arse*

Sephy: OW! *Rubs his arse* SON OF A-

Silver: Hey! No more fighting you two! Right now, we need to go two Phase 2 of our plan.

Hiei: Which is?

Silver: *Shows a Hiei-like smirk* Training the clones.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Silver: Well, that's all I was able to type last night (this is actually 2 hours worth of typing...how sad!) But NEwayz, just for the record, I want to apologize for the last three chapters (not counting the one I directed to Bishy.) They really had no place in the story but I just wanted to keep the story alive, y'know so you guys wouldn't think I died or something.

Sephy: *Sneaks up behind Silver, pulling his sword out (not THAT one...perverts!): *Whispers* Oh, I think that'll change real soon! *Lifts his sword high to cut Silver*

Silver: *Takes out the cattle prod and shocks Sephy...in the OTHER sword (^_^)

Sephy: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! *Passes out*

Hiei: *Walks in with some leftover Easter candy* Hn. *Looks down at Sephy and his literally smoking balls* What happened to him?

Silver: He tried to mess with me. Jerk got just what he deserved!

Hiei: *Nods* Ah. *Looks over on the computer while nibbling (yes I said NIBBLING!) on a chocolate bunny* What are you doing? Typing another pointless chapter in your story?

Silver: Nope! I've learned my lesson from last time. From now on, it's "Stick to the Plot!"

Hiei: Guess that's a good motto for you to live by. Although...it's nothing like mine.

Silver: *Curious* Which is?

Hiei: If it breaths...kill it and if it is over 2 ft...kill it!

Silver: -_-;; Why am I not surprised?

Hiei: *Shrugs as he starts gnawing on the rabbit's head* Hm? *Notices something about the chapter* Silver?

Silver: *Searching through the basket of candy Hiei brought in* One sec...*still searching*...there! *Pulls out a box of Gobbstoppers* My favorite! *Starts popping a few in her mouth and bites all of them in half with her fangs* Mmmmm...So what is it you were trying to tell me Hiei?

Hiei: You almost forgot to give thanks to all the readers of this story. That's why I brought in this...*Leaves the room for a sec and comes back with a box full of Hiei and George plushies*

Silver: AWWWWWWWWWW!!! *Takes out a Hiei and George plushie and hugs them to * These are so friggin' CUTE! ^_^ Where did you get these?

Hiei: Believe it not, Kurama, Marth and Link made these. *Picks up a Hiei plushie* I have to say, they actually did a decent job this time.

Silver: Yeah, they did. But now...*Puts a pair of plushies into a bunch of boxes and shoves them in the mailbox placed convieniently outside the window, facing the window* I'm going to send 2 plushies to everyone who comments! And I really want to thanks you all for commenting! It's those 2 'lil sentances you type that not only make me feel special, but they also give me the motivation to type more. So you see...the more comments I get...the more likely I'll update 'cuz Silver has NO life! ^_^;;;

Hiei: -_-; That's a nice opinion to have about yourself.

Silver: And if you comment a LOT like oh say, 100 times then...*tries to lift Sephy but has no luck*...Um...Hiei? A little help?

Hiei: *Rolls his eyes as he shoves Sephy into a VERY BIG BOX*

Silver: As I was saying, if you are the 100th commentor, then you'll get...SEPHY!!!

Hiei: Along with this cattle prod. *Holds up the cattle prod, turns it on and shocks Sephy in the balls* Heh, heh, heh.

Silver: Sephy, along with the cattle prod would normally cost $199,999 but, for a limited time only we'll give you Sephy AND the cattle prod...for free! Just be the 100th commentor! Easy no? So send in your comments today! Because hours of balls-shocking fun is just a mere 100 comments away! *Flashes a up and a cheesy-grin*......Whew! *Flops down in her circle-chair* That sure takes a lot out of you! I need some sugar.

Hiei: *Tosses a can of soda to Silver*

Silver: *Gasp!* Oh, I love you honey!

Hiei: Are you talking to me or the soda?

Silver: To you my fizzy, sugary, caffine-filled lover! ^_^

Hiei: Ugh! Wolf yokais! -_-;














Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 4:57:01 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan*steals Sephy and hands him to my girlfriend, who absolutely adores him*watches as she spends endless hours of ball-shocking-goodness, then hands him back to Silver*

theGhostofInuYasha on September 12, 2005, 12:00:12 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaPLUSHIES!!!!! *foams at mouth*
MUST HAVE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!

Thanatos: 0.O' creepy....


PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talim22 on August 7, 2004, 10:37:13 AM

Talim22 on
Talim22u did a good job on this chap.
and, i was trying to think of something else, and it worked for like, a couple of sentences. but you are really good at typing that!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 12:35:40 PM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005i thought that u and Hei were making cookies or eating them. hehe nice like always...next chap

hippo_afro_puff on June 15, 2004, 7:36:03 AM

hippo_afro_puff on
hippo_afro_puffme have sephy now?*does really cute face*pweeeaaasssee?

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:30:57 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzTrapt rawkz

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:28:26 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzok, so im not the 1ooth commenter, but still close!

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:27:15 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzSepheroth

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:26:40 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzwant

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:26:30 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzI