Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - And the Part Goes To...

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 19 - And the Part Goes To...

Chapter 19 - And the Part Goes To...
Silver: All right Peeps! After one day, I have found the one to play Lady Juliet. And that is...Bishy ! Congrats! You're the star in our re-make of a classic story told over and over for centuries upon centuries (nervous yet?) And I also owe you, bishy, my gratitude. That's 'cuz thanks to you, I get five bucks from my best friend. You see, he thought that a Hiei or Kaiba fangirl was gonna get the part (and therefore, making Kaiba or Hiei Romeo.) But I said, "Nah, its Kurama is gonna be Romeo, I just have this feeling, y'know?" And he just looked at me like I was crazy and then we made the bet! So Thanks! ^-^ Actually, this is kinda funny 'cuz last night, I started the first chapter (assigning parts) and I wrote it thinking that Hiei would be Romeo. So I gave Kurama the part of Hiei's best friend Benvolio (who's a laid back, peaceful character.) So now Hiei is gonna have to play that part (he seems more like a Tybalt to me but then again, this kinda fits, right? Romeo and Benvolio, Kurama and Hiei! ^-^;) Okay, now I'm just rambling so just remember to look out for this new fic coming to a FanArt Central near YOU! *Points at the audience*

Hiei: I can't believe that you're shamelessly advertizing your new story here. First you burn all the Britany Spears CDs in Wal-Mart and play subliminal anti-war Incubus songs and now this!

Silver: Oh come on Hiei! Lighten up!

Hiei: How can I "lighten up" when I have to play the role of a character who can't even weild a sword?! *Folds his arms and pouts*

Silver: Aw! Don't worry! *Wraps her arms around a surprised Hiei* If this goes well, then I just might make more of these plays. *Looks up at the audience, still hugging Hiei* Which means that for those of you who didn't get the part of Juliet just may get the part of some other leading lady. And who knows, Hiei? I just might get over my awkwardness and have you and me star in a play!

Hiei: *Looks up at Silver* What kind of play?

Silver: *Shrugs* I dunno. Most likely a love story, y'know? Maybe "Aladin," "Beauty and the Beast," or even "The Lion King!"

Hiei: -_- You do realize that you just suggested a bunch of Disney movies?

Silver: So? *Squeezes Hiei really tight* You got a problem with that?

Hiei: *Choking* N-n-no!

Silver: *Lets go of Hiei* Good! ^-^ Well, its been fun Peeps but I got a play to organize so until the next chappie or even new ficcie, I bid you-

Hiei: YOU DID IT AGAIN!

Silver: What? *Looks confused*

Hiei: You're advertizing your new play again! God! I'm so sick of (Silver: Go read my new fic) your shameless (Silver: Go read my new fic) advertizing and (Silver: Go read my new fic) use of (Silver: Go read my new fic) subliminal (Silver: Go read my new fic) messages! (Silver: GO READ MY NEW FIC OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO FORCE YOU LISTEN TO BRITANNY SPEARS SONGS FOR THE REST OF YOU PITIFUL LIFE! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA!)

Hiei: *Gives Silver a stern look as he crosses his arms and taps his foot* Silver...

Silver: O_o; Ah...um...Love ya Hiei, mean it! *Kisses Hiei on the cheek and runs away from a peeved Hiei*





Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:00:35 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan*watches Silver run, then walks off* I know some weird people.

theGhostofInuYasha on September 14, 2005, 11:14:33 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYasha*sigh* I guess I missed the part......
RIGHT MORE SOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Thanatos: Make sure to add lots of pain death and destruction. You know the usual...

hykkadurain on January 12, 2005, 1:36:04 AM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainhey why dont' you Update its' driving me crazy. Hey make A fanfic aboutinuyasha because Kaiba is an arse hole

hykkadurain on January 12, 2005, 1:36:01 AM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainhey why dont' you Update its' driving me crazy. Hey make A fanfic aboutinuyasha because Kaiba is an arse hole

hykkadurain on December 30, 2004, 1:40:31 PM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainhey you should up date today but still nice story oh and you should add Mr. game and watch or kirby

hykkadurain on December 30, 2004, 1:40:23 PM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainhey you should up date today but still nice story oh and you should add Mr. game and watch or kirby

hykkadurain on December 30, 2004, 1:40:17 PM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainhey you should up date today but still nice story oh and you should add Mr. game and watch or kirby

Gamerdude on September 12, 2004, 6:57:25 PM

Gamerdude on
GamerdudeO and anyone that steals from my character will be hunted down until the item is given back or the individual that stole from him is dead. So, Theives? Beware. O and occasionally he goes insane and starts attacking the walls and furniture with his sword for no apparrent reason.

Gamerdude on September 12, 2004, 7:37:02 AM

Gamerdude on
Gamerdudecan you add my fan-character to your fic? he is 16, male, white shirt, blue pants, carries a 6-foot sword that is indestructible and cuts through anything except for another sword, his hair is green, and has dragon wings (green). His friends are Yami Yugi and Tails (if you add the Sonic-x cast). He is out to get Marik (Yugi-oh), Robotnik (Sonic-x), Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts), and is out to humiliate Kaiba in a duel (hates that self-centered, power-hungry, greedy little fool). He has the ability of healing, ressurection, enhanced speed, enhanced reaction time, flight (dragon wings), lightning magic, and enhanced strength. Getting him drunk makes him hunt down (mindlessly) the person that committed the horrible act. He does not get sugar-high like so many humans do. I hope you also add some members of the Sonic cast into here.

bishyboylover on August 12, 2004, 11:46:08 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverWhen are u gonna update?It's been 2 freakin' months and I've been waiting for a while!