Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a friend i can trust

this is a story about akito. it's really sweet. see me and my friends decided to name that bird that is always around akito. we named him tint... well, we don't really even know if it is a male or a female, but who cares... poor akito *crys*

Chapter 1 - a friend i can trust

Chapter 1 - a friend i can trust
akito looked out of the second story window. his breath fogged up the glass as he breathed out all of the days worry and greif. his eyes wondered around the sohma estate as a blurr wizzed into the glass. akito gasped and opened the window a crack. tint lay there on the window sill. he reached out of the window and picked the poor bird up into his frail hands. the bird surly looked dead, half frozen from the cold and wind. a slight tear began to well up in akito's eye as he looked at one of his only friends dying in his hands. he held the bird close to his face, thinking he could warm him up. the snow on the bird began to melt and tints body began to feel warm agian. akito smiled and set the bird down on a table near him. soon the bird began to twitter and cheep as he once did when spring had first arrived. releaved, akito finally relaxed in his chair. the bird flew from his stool to the very hands that had once grabbed a young girl by the hair. those hands had done horrible wrongs in the past, but some were right. the one person he knew he could trust was a bird, and he wasn't afraid of what would happen if tint died. well of course he would be sad. but the only reason that bird came back to him time and time agian was because it trusted him. and that was enough to make akito smile.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on June 22, 2008, 2:45:43 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333So cool please finish

Leonessa on April 26, 2006, 1:38:20 AM

Leonessa on
LeonessaVery sad and sweet. Good job ^_^

keera_punked_out on February 17, 2006, 10:23:04 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outOh yeah, in my world, Tint is a male thingy. ^_^

keera_punked_out on February 7, 2006, 1:48:49 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI named the bird Tint! You can't take the credit!

Rage_the_demon_alchemist on February 5, 2006, 3:54:05 AM

Rage_the_demon_alchemist on
Rage_the_demon_alchemistcool!!