Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one:Natasha

When Al finds a niko called Natasha they become friends and in return the philosopher stone but what will ed think?and what will he think of the relationship that has formed between them?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one:Natasha

Chapter 1 - Chapter one:Natasha
apter one: Natasha  If this is the worst story you have ever heard sorry it my first one please be nice ^_^   As the Elric brothers search for the philosopher stone continued they wind up in a town in the heart of a forest. “Brother, shouldn’t we try to find a place to stay here? I mean we’ve gone quit a long way you look tiered and we don’t know how far the next town might be,” asked Al as he set Ed down from carrying him on his back. “Tiered? ha I’m anything but tiered but you do have a point we might as well restock on some items and find a place to sleep while were here” said Ed with a yawn. They quickly came up to a wooden sales shack. “Brother. Why don’t you ask the floweriest?" whispered Al trying not to be rude. "yeah,might as well besides she’s the closest Pearson" replied Ed as he almost walked away. "Meow". Al quickly turned to see a small kitten on the road walking towered an alleyway *its'''' so CUTE!*he thought.Al bent over then looked to the both sides *weeell brother is asking, I have nothing to do soo*Al picked up the kitten by it’s underbelly and brought it to his face "I shall name you Squishomes" he said.(SCRATCH!) "Ahh!"Al backed away from the cat as he let it plop onto the ground "HISS!" said the cat as it toke of into the alleyway "Ah..um..w.wait mr.... er ms...Squishomes come back there can be dogs in that alleyway!"Al stopped and looked at his brother which was know flirting with the floweriest *figures*he thought as he toke off chasing the cat.                                                                                                                          The alleyway was dark but up ahead there was a strong light "wonder what that could possibly be?"Al asked himself. When the walls aside him finally sopped one went left as the other went right creating a rather large triangle in the middle Al peeped throughout a side of the wall what he saw astonished him, in the far left corner there were steps leading up to a round tiger sheeted bed with a large long pillow on it and two smaller ones on top of that and upon the bed was what appeared to be a 13 year old wearing some kind of cat uniform she had two black ears and a long black tail with a White ribbon on it. She had long hair but despite lack of light around Al couldn’t tell if it was blue or black. She wore a dress that seemed to puff out a bit and she wore gloves witch had claws at the end.Al could only watch in surprise as just some of the many cats came to her and there in her lap was were he saw Squishomes Al gasped and tried not to make any noise he quietly turned his back to the wall and slide down he turned his head to see some cats scratching at a post and some eating ,sleeping, and playing around with each other. "Meow?" Al looked down and saw a single white cat Al softly picked her up. “You know, I would rather you come in then stay there drowning yourself in sorrow “Said a voice. It toke Al some time to figure out that it was the girl speaking. He got to his feet and slowly entered, as he walked closer to the girl he noticed her ears and tail moving then gasped  "Your tail and ears....th...there real?! “Asked Al. The girl looked up to him and noticed that he fit Squishomes description just right. She then picked up the cat from her lap then hugged it dearly"oooooh.is this that mean bully you were talking about?” she said in a mocking voice. Al was shock "HEY! what do you mean bully that cat scratched me I think the bully around here is that cat!"Al looked at both the girl and the cat and noticed he had scared both of them. “Who are you anyway?” Asked Al."My name is Natasha"  

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on November 10, 2006, 7:17:55 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsi like it so far* continues reading*

edofangirl11 on August 5, 2006, 10:26:34 AM

edofangirl11 on
edofangirl11please be nice when commenting this is my first story v-v