Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter two:Camera

When Al finds a niko called Natasha they become friends and in return the philosopher stone but what will ed think?and what will he think of the relationship that has formed between them?

Chapter 2 - Chapter two:Camera

Chapter 2 - Chapter two:Camera
bsp;            Chapter two: Camera  bare with me if this story is going bad please (v_v)  “My name is Natasha”.She said in a low voice.She quickly changed from what appeared to be a scared little girl to a strict teacher as she brought the cat up to her face “Is this true Mr. Kitty did you scratch the man in armor?” Asked Natasha. The cat bobbed its head up and down as if trying to say “yes”. “How mean, I think you owe our visitor an apology” She said as she brought the cat up to Al’s face “Well, go on” She demanded. The cat looked back at her then at Al closed it’s eyes then gave Al a small lick on the cheek. “Thank you for that I…I guess but I’m still wondering about your ears and tail” said Al hoping she wouldn’t get mad at the question. Natasha brought her tail up to her face and then touched her ears “What about em?” Asked Natasha.*How can she not understand what I meant*thought Al. “Well are they real?” He asked. Natasha looked shocked  “What you mean are they real, of course they are how else would I be able to move them?” Natasha seemed a little disappointed that Al lacked knowledge *great now she’s gonna think I’m stupid* thought Al,* wow, never knew there could be anyone as stupid as this guy yet he seems different* thought Natasha. “O.K. you had your questions now its my turn” She said. “Um…sure”. Said Al putting the cat he had in his hands down. Natasha walked up to him and tapped his armor “First of all why are you in this suit, doesn’t it bother you? And how ever did you get so tall And what made you wonder into this alleyway um…I’m waiting?” Her fast talk was a bother for Al,and by this time Natasha had gotten on top his shoulders to enjoy the view   “Well I …I’m afraid I cant answer your first question but” He was interrupted by Natasha “Awww why not?” She asked as she toke his helmet off and looked inside “You really shouldn’t do that” Complained Al trying to grab her but she was to fast “Oooooo, well no wonder there’s no one in here what are you some kind of person how tried human alchemy but failed and was then put into this suit of armor?” Asked Natasha as she creped into the suit. Al was astonished at her guess “How did you”  “Know?” Said Natasha finishing the sentence she curled up inside Al “What more do you expect from a camera?”   

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maddy12 on August 6, 2006, 6:31:36 AM

maddy12 on
maddy12funny! I could imagine Natasha talking really fast.