Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three: Ms.Towa

When Al finds a niko called Natasha they become friends and in return the philosopher stone but what will ed think?and what will he think of the relationship that has formed between them?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three: Ms.Towa

Chapter 3 - Chapter three: Ms.Towa
bsp;Chapter three: Ms.Towa                      “What more do you expect from a camera?” Asked Natasha in a rather sad voice. Al was shock to hear this “your…a camera but then how do know the human language?” asked Al. Natasha tucked in her tail and began to talk “It’s been three years now but I can remember just fine …when father first tried to create me he failed and made  a monster or at least that’s what he told me but does that mean I am a monster too, what do think …oh I don’t think I have asked for your name” Natasha suddenly stopped with her story. “I’m Alphonse but you can call me Al for short” He replied Natasha gathered energy and popped out her head “Al ..nice name I like it so Al wacha duin here this sure aint the place for an alchemist such as your self?” said Natasha “How did you know I was an alchemist?” asked Al grabbing his head witch had fallen to the floor. Natasha jumped out and said once again “like I told you before I’m a camera” Natasha walked over toward the bed but sat down on the steps “People here really don’t appreciate me and I don’t know if its because of my alchemy or because of the way I am, out of the whole town there’s only one person who will accept me and that’s Ms.Towa” Al looked at her for a while then heard a loud yell “ALPHONSE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!” It was Ed , Al looked down the alleyway then back at Natasha which looked very shocked “Isn’t that your name” asked Natasha Al nodded and started to walk away when he came to the point where the alley suddenly got light he heard Natasha yell his name he turned around to find her on the break between light and darkness “Do you have to go?” she asked “Ya that scream you heard earlier was my brother looking for me” he said then again they heard another scream “I HOOKED US UP WITH SOME OLD HAG NAMED MS.TOWA, AL YO AL?!?!” the scream was once again from Ed “Did he say ms….Ms.Towa?” asked Natasha “I think he did why isn’t she the lady you were talking about earlier?”  Natasha grabbed Al’s hand and toke him back by force “Hey wa…what are you doing?” asked Al “This is perfect, don’t you see?” “No I don’t see why are we going back ?”Natasha let go of Al’s hand and grabbed some thin sheets from under the bed. “OK that should be enough” she walked over to Al and kicked his head off [since she couldn''t’t use her hands] “HEY!” shrieked Al “Pipe down would ya” she said stuffing the sheets inside him “OK here’s the plan since you and your brother are going to go see Ms.Towa I’m gonna hide inside you till you get there then I’ll come out” she said starting to clime in “Why do you have to hide?” asked Al “I told you before people here don’t like me very much” As soon as she got in Al got up and grabbed his head which was being played and thrown around by the cats in the area. “You alright in there?” asked Al “Just don’t fall down or anything”When Al walked out of the alleyway he started to look for his brother which was found on a bench lazing off like always. After the two brothers got back together they looked for the inn the floweriest was talking about *knock, knock* “Do you really have to knock I mean come on it’s an inn?” complained Ed When they swung the door open in front of them was what looked to be a young girl   “Ms.Towa?”   

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on November 10, 2006, 7:25:00 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsi like Continue^^