Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Thank you Al

When Al finds a niko called Natasha they become friends and in return the philosopher stone but what will ed think?and what will he think of the relationship that has formed between them?

Chapter 4 - Thank you Al

Chapter 4 - Thank you Al

sorry i havent really worked on this story but i kinda had problems disiding some stuff ^-^;

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ms.Towa"? asked Edward.The figure turned around to relinquish her teenage face with red hair and eyes. "um  hey do know where we can find a lady named Ms.Towa?" Ed was 100% sure that this person in front of him could not possibly be her she looks WAY to young he thought."oooo but of course i do i am Ms.Towa silly"She answard what they exspect? an old wrinkly lady tsk tsk shame "WHAT?!" both ed and al were extremly shoked.Natasha sat in Al giggling to her self HAHAHAHAHA I cant belive this she thought "wa...bu...how ........*sigh* ok thats really funny squirt but really can u plaese direct us to the real Ms.Towa"Edward could just not belive this. The women looked as if she was 20 FRICKEN YEARS OLD!!!!! "ed maybe this is-" Al began but was cut of by his brother "NO!! she looks like shes 20 fricken years old no way can she run an inn"!!!!! umm im standing right here u know haha ....ha thought Ms.Towa "Al? shes 75 years old" wispird natasha at Al "7....5?" asked al  "awwww howd a know?!" jerked ms.Towa. Al was cougtht in serprise at the question "what? oh well actua-" he started "oh never mind i really dont mind so how can i help you two"? she still held that same smile since theve entered the inn. "um well i was wondering if we could stay here for at least four days or so" ed said taking out his poket watch "theres somthing i need to look forward to.....do you know enything bout a camera Ms.Towa?"finished ed. Ms.Towa course  knew about the camera what has been happening but she not tell them for the sake of natasha's sake."No. im afraid not i have herd many rumers but i cant really make out truth from fact" she said leading them already to the main hall. Natasha sat quietly realizing how strong her friendship was. "...TuTu" said Natasha to her self. "Say something Al? " asked ed "Wa- no why?"  "swear i heard somthing not hiding enything are you .......a cat maybe" said edward with a smirk on his face. "NO NOT AT ALL" al argued back.Ms.Towa could see only ed and al but somthing felt wrong a third presece was among them, a very simmiler sent. "okays well then this will be your rooms for as long as you stay down stairs as you already saw was the main hall and bar i hope you enjoy your stay here bye bye" and with that Ms.Towa started down stairs again "she really has some problems"mummbled ed "really? i think shes nice" said al. once in the room they set there belonings down and  streched out mainly ed. " hey al you coming? im gunna go find out what i can before night fall"  "ahh no thank you i think ill stay here"responded al  " okay then ill be back hopefully with some anwers" said ed leaving and closing the door behind him. Natasha figurerd it was ok to come out but when she did she looked like shes seen a gost "natasha you all right? you dont look so good" asked al. "your brother ......his in the milletary and ealier i heard him say something bout investegating somthing bout a camera ....................al i not safe" said natasha noting that if edward misstaked her for the other camera she would be in deep trouble " NO!!! well just have to tell him the truth" "thank you al" 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maddy12 on December 2, 2006, 8:07:51 AM

maddy12 on
maddy12tutu...is 99. and she is spos to look 15, not 20. other than that good job *tutu has gray heir*

edofangirl11 on December 2, 2006, 9:02:22 AM

edofangirl11 on
edofangirl11U IDIOT KNOW I READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!! but this ish my syory so i can do whaterver the heck i want