Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lives Intertwined

A mix of anime and real life will get juicy latter promose

Chapter 1 - Lives Intertwined

Chapter 1 - Lives Intertwined

Chapter one

"Well I think thats enough cleaning for now. After all we do have school tommorow"I was helping My partner Maddy groom her Impmon Maddy is my best friend scince i can remember we were the same age 'cept she had red wavy hair i had long black hair rarely put up in a pony tail we went to the same school thow i was in third year and she was in first. Now together we ran a good sized poke/digi-mon daycare we loved it it was all we really loved doing being around pokemon and digimon."Ya looks like your Absol could get a good night rest she looks beet!"she said drying off a baby pichu and realizing that my absol was right next to her rather glaring.  i was almost done washing her impmon "ah let it go im clean already"yelled impmon not wanting to get a bath in the first place." ohh Impmon you probably needed that bath" said maddy throwing water at him "hey!! you got some on me!" looking down at my tan colored shorts "take that!!" i said pointing a sink hose at her soking her, she did the same thing right back. "Hey hey hey you two forgot bout me already or what? god im so heart broken" said impmon crossing his arms "ohh dont worry impmon we would never forget you even if we wanted to" i teased "whats wrong dont feel left out do ya?" said maddy comming over to where he was giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "HEY!! wacha trying to do make me look bad gawd shame!" responded impmon turning his cherry blushed face around, me and maddy just looked at each other giggling. till we heard a loud desperete cry from out side.

"What was that!" I shriked. "ahhh maybe some stupi-" started impmon but maddy stopped him "come on we better go check it out, Absol some on" i said calling absol over to my side. "Impmon would you rather stay? after all you dont want another bath do you?" joked around maddy "you two probably dont need my help" said impmon settling him self on the couch with some popcorn of all digimon it had to be an impmon!? though maddy. "alright then" she said pulling out a grass-ball "treeko go!" she called forward her treeko and with that we left to out side where we could still hear multiple blasts. when i opened the door i was stuned to see a battle going on longside the house. "veemon use fire bast!" called out a familier voice. was that...i though fot a sec taking a look at the boy that stood proctecing a younger one from three houndours. "hey wouldnt need any hepl there would ya?!" i asked. "no time to play jokes carolina send you pokemon to help!!" he cried out. WHA-- how does he know my name?! "well you heard , treeko use razor leaf!" yelled maddy. "right" i said snapping back to reality "absol use bite" treeko's razor leaf ripped through the air slising anything in its way including the houndour, absol was in a one-to-one battle with a houndour who had a great damage on its lower back where absol had biten it. "good absol now use dancing swords on all three of them" i yelled out. "veemon help out and use flamethower!" yelled that boy again still gaurding what looked like a smaller boy. absol created a twirrling twister of sharp thin air. veemons flamethrower made it into a tunado of fire that ran across the three dog like pokemon leaving them burned and heavely dammaged. after the attack they ran away with teir tails between their legs."great job! back there" complimented maddy to the boy. "heeeey what bout me?" i pouted.the boy looked at me rather shoked,i still couldnt see his face thow it was berrly in the break of moon light "Carolina? never know you to be the winy type" he smirked. "do you know him?" asked maddy. "so you cant even reconize your own classmate? its me an-" the boy stopped and fell to the ground as thow a souden pain had hit him in the side "ahh hey watch out" i ran toward the boy,maddy behind me "anthony" i held his head head to my lap "what were you thinking ,what happened Anthony!! dammit he has such a terrible fever we have to get him inside!!" i was horified at what mite happen "Brother!!?? what happened to him?" came a very faint voice in front of us. "Derrick ?" asked maddy getting up. "ah Maddy-sama" the boy ran toward her with open hands tears being held back as tightly as possible. "What going on" i asked "oh carolina this is Derrick hes in first year with me" well from the looks of it he has to be younger then anthony ,,,but *brother* i thought he told me he was an only child Dammit whats going on!!!!he said he wasnt a trainer, then why the hell did he have a digimon does he not trust me but we've known each other since childhood!!!! my mind was racing with so many things. "you ok carolina?we should go inside" said maddy wrapping her jacket around Derrick. "what... oh ya" i lifted anthony up onto my back and toke him inside.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aylandra on December 11, 2006, 10:33:46 AM

Aylandra on
AylandraYay! I got the chance to read this and I'm glad I did, it's super good! Do you have more to it yet?...Cause I wanna know how things turn out!

Speedy_the_Hedgehog on December 6, 2006, 9:32:58 PM

Speedy_the_Hedgehog on
Speedy_the_Hedgehoglol thats kewl, nice story, keep going.

edofangirl11 on December 8, 2006, 9:44:51 AM

edofangirl11 on
edofangirl11thanks uuu

maddy12 on December 6, 2006, 9:09:44 AM

maddy12 on
maddy12yeah you could sooooooooooooooooooooooo pick up Antony....sure carolina sure.

edofangirl11 on December 6, 2006, 10:01:12 AM

edofangirl11 on
edofangirl11ahup up maddy its for the story besides i think i actually could he doesnt seem the heavy.......

maddy12 on December 5, 2006, 12:23:37 PM

maddy12 on
maddy12YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME THIS IS LIKE THE BESTES STORY IV EVER READ!!! CONTINUE OR DIE