Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ryou and Bakura

i was bored so i picked up a pen and started writing and this was result

Chapter 2 - Ryou and Bakura

Chapter 2 - Ryou and Bakura


Ryou



Tell him Bakura went on a killing spree.(Note: watch him turn into the Flash).
[/list]


Leave him a note saying you will die when the phone rings WARNING: watch your back he might seem innocent but you dont see him all the time, i bet he really has Evil Bakura scared they just act like that on T.V. really.
[/list]


Tell him you cut up the Change Of Heart card in his deck.(After the tears stop you will be screaming bloody murder)
[/list]


Make fun of his accent everday all day.
[/list]


Call his house and say hello im 3 years old and *scary voice* i killed your father Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* ha *cough *ha thank you.
[/list]


Say you've been around Bakura a long time have a lovers relationships developed between you two.
[/list]


Go to one of his classes before he get there and pay everyone to talk with an accent the whole period even his teacher.
[/list]


Always call call him evil Bakura.
[/list]


Die his sweater read and say it is blood then i suggest when he finishes recovering from a heartattack and then he finds out run run fast even the good ones can turn EVIL.
[/list]


Put love letters in his locker adressed from Pegasus and just in case he doesn't believes it draw funny bunny at the bottom.
[/list]


Bakura

Before i start writing he will kill you if you do any of these things he will kill you. Please dont tell him i told you these things i'm hiding from already. Plus every else is also tring to stop me from writing about them. Bakura: *Evil Voice* Hello so this is where you have been hiding Me: HHHHHHeeeelllllpppp me please (@ _ @!)!



Die his hair like Rex Raptor's.
[/list]


Ask him how he really feels about Ryou and when he say he hates him tell Ryou the absolute opposite.
[/list]


Tell him that Yami sold the millenium items for ten cents each, if he says your lying say i'd never lie about the almighty pharoah /yeah right 0_-/
[/list]


Put pictures of Yami all on his wall.
[/list]


Sang Bakura and Ryou kissing in a tree etc.(If you dont know the song let me know and ill add it.)
[/list]


E-mail him a yaoi story about him Ryou Yami Yugi Malik Marik.
[/list]


Take the ring so he will be stuck inside this will make Ryou and everyone else happy.
[/list]


Follow him everywhere trust me it works.
[/list]


Put make-up all over him.
[/list]


Draw him in a bikini and show him now to be safe have a bike or skates ready. If you want me to write more let me know. P.S.: dont give me away i'm alrealy on the run. Joet Tristan Ryou Bakura: COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!! Me: See i told they were evil even little Ryou.
[/list]

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on July 16, 2007, 3:22:24 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeXDDDD THIS SI THE MOST HILARO=IOUS STORY EVAH

Avatar on February 19, 2007, 6:05:11 AM

Avatar on
AvatarHAHAHAHAHAHA!Burn,Bakura!

Yorda_Valkov on January 22, 2006, 2:24:41 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_Valkov*recovers from heartattack*You made me fall of my chair laughing,Hhahahahaha,oh,sh!!t,here it goes aga..*falls off the chair*

SoloAzume on May 24, 2005, 7:13:37 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeAnother way to make both of them mad is to tell them they look like girls! Or f they were girls, they'd be ditz's. Nice story! Your really funny! I can't come up w/ funny things..*favs + laughs*

kittyGurl_6 on March 18, 2005, 8:16:07 AM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6I too believe little Ryou is evil.............Great Ideas I'm going to try them all...............except on my friends because most of them are simmalar to the characters you write about!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK RUNNING FROM BAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


catnip smells good^^

Echidnachick on September 12, 2004, 5:48:31 AM

Echidnachick on
EchidnachickHahahah! Great story! How to tick Y.Bakura off-exist that should just about do it! *shot*

darkgodess247 on July 20, 2004, 12:47:09 AM

darkgodess247 on
darkgodess247Even though I love Ryou and Bakura those things could really fun to do. *runs off to do those things.

sakura_zalika on May 29, 2004, 3:30:38 PM

sakura_zalika on
sakura_zalikaBakura loves his 'ittle bunny... he gave him dolls for friends o.o;;. And Ryou probably helps Bakura with all his schemes XD.