Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Floor Thirteen

Lifty & Shifty go to the mall
but get trapped in the lifts with you know who
End up in a place known as floor thirteen
get stuck with another you know who
get trapped in a PCworld
and alot more
 

Chapter 2 - Floor Thirteen

Chapter 2 - Floor Thirteen

Floor Thirteen

It was now half past six in the evening and Lifty and Shifty
two rather stupid and selfish thieves had just gotten rid of a madman and had gotten an elevator started again.

"Jebus Karist hat blelt ike a waeek" said Lifty stuffing his face with gummy bears that he robbed from nutty "yeah a week in hell" replied Shifty.They hadnt realised what floor they were heading up to."So wheres this lift heading then?"asked Shifty "i dunno there's only six floors in this place" answered Lifty once he finally got his gummy bears digested "That reminds me where are we again ive forgotten alot since nutty drove us insane?" asked Lifty "we're in a mall and we've just gone past floor eight" answered Shifty sounding rather worried "thats creepy 'cause theres only six floors" replied Lifty "maybe nutty injected us with something when we weren't looking and now we're in a drugged nightmare" wondered Shifty and they both "hmmmmed" at the situation.

Atlast the lift finally stopped at Floor Thirteen."Floor thirteen?" Lifty asked reality "What the frack is this the twilight zone?" Shifty calmed him down and they both walked out of the lift."Hey this looks just like floor three" realised Shifty "yeah only it looks alot scarier and darker and abandoned" Lifty pointed out "maybe we're in that place in silent hill 3?" they both thought.Then Shifty needed a piss so they went to the bathroom and saw "BLoODy HoRrORRrrrR" written on the mirror rather badly and violently on the mirror "now im scared" said Lifty "ah dont worry ive played the games and had the dreams" said Shifty trying to bring hope.So they walked out and saw the place was now filled with zombie like creatures that resembled Jack Skellington only with smaller heads,blood stains,longer clawlike arms and ripped tracksuits "THAT IS frackED!" they both said and the zombies chased them so they ran into a starbucks."NOOOOO I HATE STARBUCKS 'cause its always full of students" said Lifty "shutup atleast its late and abandoned" said Shifty.But then he realised they were in a warped version of walmart filled with scary,depressing shoot "huh? we're in a goths walmart" realised Lifty "alright this is getting weird so why dont we just go through that door that says go through me and fall asleep so we can be found by the mall security" suggested Shifty "ooooh good idea why didnt i think of that?" Lifty asked himself "'cause i have a hat" answered Shifty and they went and done exactly that.In the room was janitor equipment and grey brick walls and two chairs "we can exit here and to make it easier ive got tranquiliser pills" said Shifty and Lifty agreed so they both fell asleep and waited.

They woke up in the lift "thank god" they both said "whats he done recently?" asked a rather friendly voice and they got up and realised where that voice came from and that they were in mortal danger

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment