Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Its getting Late

Lifty & Shifty go to the mall
but get trapped in the lifts with you know who
End up in a place known as floor thirteen
get stuck with another you know who
get trapped in a PCworld
and alot more
 

Chapter 3 - Its getting Late

Chapter 3 - Its getting Late

Its getting Late

"Well if it isnt my two favourite little burglars" It was flippy,a war veteran who got extremely violent at the worst possible times."how are you two doing then its been ages,so you two on one of your trademark adventures then i suppose?" he asked ".....yes" answered Lifty & Shifty.They were sick with fear but then realised how a lift or a mall couldnt affect him,or could it? lets just see then.

"Well guess what ive got a present for you two" said flippy and he sounded very friendly like he does most of the time he isnt psychotic,so he handed them two heavy cardboard boxes with a question mark pattern all over them."Go on open it" he assured "ooooh surprises" said the brothers as the slowly opened it and in the box was alot of sweets,a Heckler & Koch MPK5 and some games for a PC."THA-ANK YA-OOOOU" they said happily but just then the mpk5 reminded flippy of something nasty and he started acting up.Flippy was breathing harshly "oh bugger" said the brothers "Shut the frack up,grab your guns,we're going in" said flippy sounding rather stressed and the lift door opened.Flipy was weilding an M16 assault rifle full of ammo and with the bit that fires grenades and he started shooting everythin and thankfully the mall was scarcely populated because it was 7:30pm."So to stop flippy's rampage Lifty and Shifty mindlessly fired at flippy filling him with holes and lots of blood came out "thank god we're saved" said Lifty releived "but hes dead" said Shifty "Shifty we're HTF's we always come back and so does he" Lifty reasured.

"Jebus its 7:35pm we better get home soon or we'll miss the black books rerunning at nine" said Shifty worried "lets steal some more then catch the bus at eight" said Lifty "yeah i see a bathroom store over there" said Shifty and they went on in.They had a big purple bag and were stuffing lots of bathroom furniture and necessities into it but then a certain blue skunk spotted them.It was obviously Petunia acting all lovable and innocent like she constantly does for some unknown reason "hello boys...oh my god are you robbing a shower!" asked petunia "errr....no we're.....just taking it back to the factory 'cause....its faulty" lied the brothers and she stared "so why are you here,isnt it a little late for a decent lovable little girl like you?" asked the brothers "dont do that" suggested petunia rather annoyed by the fact everyone seems to find her decent and lovable."well if you must know im buying a new bath because my current one has a leak" she answered "i thought you had a shower?" asked the brothers "are you kidding? showers are for sexy people" she answered "oh come on dont do this to yourself you're a beutiful thing infact you are sexy" complimented Lifty "stop doing that Lifty she has pepper spray" commanded Shifty worried "HAH! pepperspray is for 40somethingyearsold nervous new york doges" said petunia rather bitterly "AND STOPPIT WITH THE BEAUTY COMPLIMENTS I GOT ENOUGH OF THEM LAST WEEK FOR F***S SAKE" said petunia angered "and no i dont love handy either he's annoying and stupid infact i dont love anyone...or maybe i do or not yet" said petunia bitterly once again "i dont get it...but why do you wear an air freshener around your neck" asked the brothers "because i cant get it off" answered petunia and the brothers backed away "angriest whore ive ever met".

"oh crap how'd we end up in this geek hole" the brothers asked each other because they had ended up in the heart of a PCworld store.So they walked around looking for the exit until they stumbled across someone "oh no its culu the kid who loves himself too much" said the brothers as they annoye culu "oh no its lifty and shifty the two kiddy criminals that act like two wannabe mafia captains" said culu defending himself "since when'd we do that 'cause all we do is steal stuff and play five finger roullete with annoying poofy kids like cuddles and toothy...but anyway culu youre supposed to be a real live human being not some retarded blue beaver" said the brothers "this is an HTF FanFiction so he can do whatever he likes with it and if he doesnt know what i look like in reality then i can be what he wants me to be and that is a lovable blue beaver who is seen all the time on the HTF section of fanart central" explained culu "and by the way im here because i was getting a photoshop upgrade and now im leaving because its closing time in 1 minute" said culu "shoot" said the brothers bitterly because they were stressed and late.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment