Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a sci-fi story

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled

















































UPD

By Stefan blandin















































































Dedicated to: Rachel Mattingly

Thank you for help with suggestions and for inspiring chellar!



















































































Kyle Omit Ashley Swenson was staying a vacation rental at the beach. Kyle (who always liked to be called KOAS) was a cat-loving child by the age of twelve. He got along well with other people at school, but was shy to strangers, and sometimes his friends. Today was five days until he would go back home.

He went on a walk into town. Nothing special, he was just petting cats. As he approached, most scattered at incredible speeds. Only six let him get within two feet, and only two let him pet them. He sat down and began petting one. Its caretaker came out and said,

“That's Juliet. She's a sweetheart!” Joy, thought Kyle. She's a duh.

A duh is a person who states the obvious one too many times. For instance; to be wise, you have to be smart. To be dumb, you have to be stupid.

You get my point? If you don't, continue reading anyway.

Juliet gave the caretaker a very human-like glare. Juliet began purring. She also climbed into Kyle's lap and began kneading with her paws. As it started to hurt, he moved her to a different position on his lap. After a while, Juliet decided to get off Kyle's lap to do one thing or another. Kyle walked down to the beach. He collected shells, but each one shattered in his hands, no mater how lightly he held them. Only halfway to the spot he wanted to go, he had broken three olive shells, five spiral shells, and one nautilus shell. Fifteen minuets later, he walked into his secret area. As far as he knew no one else knew about this place (after all, he had closed off the entrance with a few rocks) this was his destination. There were tons of tide pools, but no other people. He looked at tide pools. Nothing but lot of seaweed, some shells, and plenty of rocks. He decided to check out the caves on the north side of the cove. He ventured to the back wall (about 20 feet in) something caught his eye. Silver. He looked more closely. A necklace. It was placed upon a rock very carefully. As he got nearer, he saw it was interestingly crafted. It had lots of swirls and was all silver except a diamond hanging from the chain. As he picked it up, the diamond suddenly lit up, like a thousand lights suddenly turned on (actually, that is what happened). A head suddenly appeared in front of him. “Good day, my friend from earth. In the rock you took this necklace from, you will find a couple shirts. This is not magic, simply science. In dire need, press the diamond in. you will know what to do. Enemy forces are moving in on your planet. They will arrive here, at about 3:00 your time, date: 3/20/2005. If it is past that date you will know what is going on. Good bye” the head disappeared into the crystal. Kyle checked his watch with growing anxiety. 2:34. he checked the date. He nearly jumped out of his skin (some reptiles can do this). March 20th, 2005. He cussed loudly in Hindu (one thousand mile off, a man with a turban looked in a cow's direction and said “thank you, my son”). Kyle hastily opened the rock and took its contents out (two shirts in a convenient bag) Kyle wondered why there was two shirts (were they machine washable? “Wash one wear one”) he put one on and took the duffle bag with him (you never know when you need to wash it) then ran at full speed out of the cove, back to his rental house. He was about halfway back when an surprisingly human looking girl about his age waved at him with both her arms.

“Hey! Wait!” she yelled.

Kyle dug his heels in.

“What is going on? The last thing I remember was walking along just here when suddenly…” she turned and pointed down the road. Kyle nearly fainted for the second time that day. She had a tail!

“What?” the girl asked

Kyle pointed and gaped, still speechless.

“Oh, this”, she said, glancing at it. Suddenly she shouted “oh….my….god!! I'm a human!”

“Not exactly” Kyle pointed to her tail. He obviously had come over his speechlessness.

“Look, I don't know what the heck is going on here, but I do have a few questions. A, what is your name B, why don't you have a tail, and C, why are you carrying a duffle bag?”

“My name is KOAS, I'm a human, and this is for you” he said, tossing the duffle bag to the girl “what's your name?”

The girl, who liked to be called AC, put on the remaining equipment. It was a skirt and a shirt which was similar to his (shirt and pants) they both had pockets filled with sharp trinkets and explosives (they were labeled “pull here and throw”, “attach to window and pull here”, “pull here and run”, and “don't pull here”) and they both had weapons on the back (Kyle's was a crossbow and staff, AC's was a bow and quiver and a cutlass) they further examined the equipment and found special arrows, bolts and knives. Suddenly Kyle disappeared. He looked at the spot his hand was on, and moved it in the opposite way. His body flashed into visibility.

“Aha! Camouflage!” he checked the other pockets. He discovered a strange phenomenon. When he opened it, a strange vibration began. He checked the pocket. Empty. He closed it. The vibrations continued.

“It's coming from that direction” AC pointed towards the ocean. It was getting louder. Then a large black thing descended from the sky into the ocean and landed. The vibration stopped.

“What is that thing?” AC inquired

“No idea. Lets find out.”

They asked around. No one seemed to be able to see it. After several attempts to make AC wrap her tail around her leg so no one could see that, he just gave up. It seemed like no one could see anything out of the ordinary. Maybe AC and Kyle were both hallucinating and this was all a dream.

Yeah right.

“Hey you” Kyle shouted “you see that black thing out there?”

“Where?”

“There!”

“Here?”

“Left of that”

“Here?”

“Your other left!”

“Oh. Here.”

“No. see that wave?”

“Yes”

“No, not that wave, the one above it.”

Somewhere in China, a fly had a fatal heart attack.

“Okay. See the shore”

“Is it possible not to?”

“Yes”

“Okay. I see it.”

“See that person there?”

“Yes”

“Straight up from there”

“All I see is a bunch of water.”

This conversation was going about two inches east of the direction most of these conversations go. South for the winter.

“It's in the water”

“You know what, I give up. There isn't anything there!”

Kyle sighed. No one seemed to be able to see it. AC was fiddling with something on her shirt. A metallic hiss began somewhere on the bluffs. It stopped.

A sleek boat cruised into their line of sight. AC fiddled some more. The boat turned. She fiddled some more. The boat pushed its self up on to the shore.

“Well, there's our ride. Let's go.”

They ran up to the craft. It extended a stairway to them. AC ran up it with surprising agility (she was a cat).

They climbed in. AC acted like she owned the place.

“You man the guns. I'll drive”

“Uh-oh.”

Kyle had never seen AC drive, nor did he want to. AC narrowed her eyes like a cat stalking a mouse. She floored it.

Kyle looked at the many needles on the dash (the only thing he could find comfort in, which didn't last to long). He had never seen a speedometer needle break, but swore later they were at breaking point.

Five sickening minuets later, they were about a half-mile away from the thing when it earned its new title, ALBT (Abnormally Large Black Thing). The boats radars began to beep like crazy. Looking through the windows, he saw what an ant would see looking at a sideways skyscraper. It was that big. “How are we going to get up there?” AC asked once they

They both searched there shirts and pants/skirt for a grapple.

“Ah-ha!” they both shouted simultaneously.

“Ladies first” Kyle said.

AC pulled out her bow, tied a rope to an arrow and fired.

It flew about 50' short of ALBT's main deck.

“I think we need more power.” Kyle pulled out his crossbow and loaded a bolt in. he saw a winch built into the stock (back end) of his crossbow. A label told him to screw the rope (it had a threaded metal clip) into a bolt. He did so. It then told him, once it was attached to whatever he wanted to climb, to clip the stock (it was detachable) to his belt. He fired. The bolt went over the edge. There was a thud. He clipped the stock to his belt.

“Hold on!” Kyle shouted and pressed a button on the winch. AC held on.

Now would be the best time to mention it, but both AC and KOAS thought the other was the nicest (and cutest) people in the world, just too shy to admit it. Right now they were in the perfect position… you know what happens next.

It wasn't a long kiss like you see in the movies, rather a short kiss on the cheek. I hate to turn this into a love story (or an action story with a little love) but saying they weren't would be lying. A cat was in love with a human, and the human loved back.

They reached the end of there accent. Both boarded the ship in a daze from the previous 30 second's events. They stared at each other for a long time before getting back to business.

“Right” Kyle said “now what?”

“We gain access to the ship's command center and figure out what is going on.”

They looked around. The top deck was a runway, and off to the right was an arsenal of tough looking airplanes that were just… there. Then… a stairway! They ran over and began their decent.

They charged right into a meeting of people. Humans. AC politely inquired about what was going on, while behind her, KOAS was loading a clip of hollow darts full of tranquilizer onto his crossbow. His father had given him air-gun lessons, and Kyle hoped that was enough. The clip would work just as well as a semi-automatic handgun. He wouldn't have to reload, just pull back the string.

It took a while for the people's brains to register the fact that there was an intruder (the bad guy guide didn't include intruders).

“Hey! Intruder! Someone hit the alarm!”

The first guy that dived for the alarm was hit in the leg with the dart. He was unconscious before he even hit the ground. He gave the rest of them the same treatment, except one. Kyle pulled out a weighted rope and loaded it into his crossbow. He fired. The bad guy's (BG) arms were pinned to his sides. Kyle loaded a tranquilizer bolt into his crossbow (this did not look like a tranquilizer bolt) AC loaded a real arrow into her bow. She put it up to BG's neck.



“What is going on?” AC asked

“No idea. Check that drawer over there.” The BG said.

“Thank you!” Kyle said, shooting him with the tranquilizer bolt.

AC and Kyle picked the guy up, shoved him into the bathroom and locked the door before it closed. To a casual passerby, it looked like the guy just went to the bathroom. And really had to go.

The guy, because he was bound, couldn't get out, even if he did wake up. They examined the contents of the drawer. They revealed the fact that the ship had taken over other planets before this one. It also appeared that the ship was from a different planet (I'm sure you previously realized this). Finally, it stated that the ship was here to collect Quablejon (this does not come from earth-just to tell you).

Suddenly, AC was picked up by the back of the neck. Being part cat, AC received the instinctive message from her brain to freeze. A cat does this if it is picked up by its mother. The reason of this is that if a predator appears, the kitten relies on its more experienced mother to get it out of this situation (or, although the BGs didn't know about this instinct, into a situation).The cat keeps this instinct all the way until the end of its life. Kyle did the same due to pain rather than instinct. Their suits were taken off (don't worry, they both had clothing under that), and they were roughly chucked into a room. The door shut. It was a room you'd find a captain. There was natural light blasting into the room. There were paintings of boats all over, and guards too. But in the center, there was a chair. It looked like it was designed to stop a skyscraper from falling over in an earthquake.

In this chair was a person that was enormous! No, silly, not height wise, width wise!

“Sir, these intruders were seen going through your highnesses files” a guard mentioned

“Mmhmm.” The person replied. He was always looking at a handheld electronic game. He stretched. The game was shoved roughly in the face of a guard. The guard quickly wrote down the contents of the screen on a notepad. As he stopped stretching and pulled the game out of the guard's face, he put the pad quickly away and acted like nothing had happened. All of this time, the person was looking at the two with a dull stare that said “I really don't want to be here. This is annoying….”

He finally put his toy away.

“Hi. I hope you know that this is really annoying, so you better be brief. My name is Taf. We, Alpha Centarians, are here to-”

“A, we aren't from Alpha centari, and B, you are here to collect Quablejon. We know.” AC returned.

“Oh. ok. But in the name of the big dipper, I will conquer this place once and for all! Throw these insolent Alpha Centarians into-”

“We're from earth!”

“Throw these… these…. Things into the ocean. Oh, give them their stuff back.”

“Hey, AC, you know what Taf spells backwards?” Kyle asked sarcastically

“No. Tell me!” AC said equally sarcastically.

“Fat. That perfectly describes him-”

“Killing you will be so easy! Guards, get on with it!”

He went back to his game.



Falling from a height of +1,000 feet is not fun to do. Falling from +1,000 feet into water is slightly more survivable. Being handcuffed and falling into the water makes up for lost survivability.

AC and KOAS first had their hands bound with ropes, and then throw off the side of the ship. On the way down KOAS desperately searched for a parachute. A robotic arm from his shirt inserted an earpiece into his ear. Someone told him that there was a parachute pull on his collar. A bleeping altimeter told him his height was +700 feet. He bit what he hoped was the pilot string and pulled his head back. A parachute opened above his head. +600 feet. He yelled instructions to AC. She did the same. They both floated +500 feet above their would-be doom.

Suddenly, a metal bar whizzed past his head. He looked up. Guards were shooting these lethal bars from guns. KOAS thought harpoon and winced.

He held up his hands to surrender and a bar cut his hand-ropes off.

Kyle flew the parachute to AC and cut her hand-ropes.

AC took a bomb from her skirt, pulled a tag, tied the bomb to an arrow, and fired.

A huge explosion stopped anymore bars from whizzing down and killing them. Or even being fired. AC wished the people on the ship good luck firing the molten masses of their guns.

The earpiece told explained that they couldn't connect without Taf's radio booster (he just had to listen to the radio, even on trips into outer space). That was just about all he managed to say. The message was cut short by the fact that Taf was turning on the radio, and they couldn't talk for fear he would pick the conversation up.

On the way down, AC was getting a hang on the remote control for the boat. She piloted it under the falling pair, where they landed softly. After slicing their parachutes off, they dashed below decks. AC floored it once again, but this time KOAS was of use as well.

“We have company”

KOAS had never been in a real battle before, so he based all his actions on what they did in movies and books. This was different. He had played several battle games, and the system's controls were just the same. The enemy never stood a chance.

AC piloted the boat toward the cliffs surrounding Dillon beach. Suddenly, the metallic hiss that Kyle remembered from the trip to the ship began again. The cliff actually opened up like a garage door! The boat traveled in with ease.

“AC, what's th-” his question was cut short by the nonexistence of her inside the control room.

He ran around, searching for AC. She was on the deck, looking around. They had entered a large cavern in which hundreds of other boats were parked. An extremely nerdy-looking lady of about 30 years of age (according to her height) with long, dark hair and a pocket of pencils was reading Artemis Fowl: the Opal Deception and had a pile of math worksheets piled next to her.

“Hi?” AC said nervously.

“Hi” the lady didn't even look up from her book. She talked like AC and KOAS were just little kids. She finally looked up.

“I'm Ryth, your parking spot is up there and the exit is at the end of the docks.”

She continued to read.

Kyle and AC parked their craft in its parking spot. Or rather they supervised the parking. The boat piloted its own self.

They left the cavern to arrive at… the cove where this all started.



Taf was sitting in his normal chair, the one with the shocks. He was considering sending storm troopers to capture the renegades.

“Honey, should I send the storm troopers to recapture the escapees?” the person Taf was calling was his girlfriend, which we will discuss after these messages.

Taf was not necessarily evil, just was possessed with the need to take over the world as they knew it. The planet that he came from had first taken over the planets around them, and then captured the nearby stars and then the entire galaxy (we now return with taaaffff's girlfriend!)

As a small boy at the age of one thousand years (years on this planet go about 100 times faster; you do the math), he joined the same military that had captured the rest of their known world nearly five hundred Earth years before his birth. His parents thought it would be good for his massive bulk (reaching a nearly 50 pound peak the third E-year of his life). he barely made private. It took him almost 15 minutes to complete 3 laps around the camp's perimeter. A strange mix up and a misspelling of his name got him to captain and got him on this ship in the first place.

He met his girlfriend at a pizza place on the left arm of the big dipper. He almost every day could be seen at the pizza place. He was ordering a extra large plain cheese pizza for himself when a girl walked in. she was about as tall as Taf was, but about one tenth as fat. 100 pounds. You do the math. She had bushy dark blonde hair and glasses. Taf went to play video games until he got his pizza. He was thinking all the time he played boy she's cute… boy she's cute… the girl was thinking the same exact thing as him, except he, instead of she.

They both got their pizzas at the same time. They both sat down at the same table. They stared at each other for a while. Finally, the girl said

“You are cute.”

“So are you” Taf replied.

They both ate the remnants of their pizza and got up. Taf leaned on the door to open it. He did this often to girls to make them like him more. This door just didn't open. Maybe boot camp took off more pounds than I though, Taf thought.

He stepped away from the door. The girl effortlessly pulled the door open. He looked above the door. Pull only, it said. She giggled. The girl flicked a note at him. It landed in his hands. “1(345) 735-2136. Ask for Chelar.” It said.

Once home, he dialed the number and asked for Chelar. She picked up and said hi. They both had an conversation about the life of things.

One week and several phone calls later, Taf received an order to take a cruiser and explore, possibly take over a newly discovered, green/blue planet. He asked if he could bring a friend. The commander considered, than said yes.

He called Chelar.

“Yeah! Good idea! I so love space! And you know how much I like sci-fi….”

So they were off fifteen days later. Once in space for about a year, going at nearly the speed of light, they began to get bored. They had nothing to do other than boss troops around, talk to each other, and, in Taf's case, eat.

After the second year went by, they both were 22. They were getting closer and closer, until they finally made out. The next two years, they both were very physically intimate. Once they approached orbit, Taf explained that he would bounce his ideas off her (a form of problem solving). She thought she should bounce her ideas off him. He probably bounced better.

They landed in a small bay off the coast of a landmass. It was populated. The commander would be pleased. He radioed the news to the commander. He knew very well that the message would take at least 3 years to reach them, but at least they knew. A small craft headed towards them. A peacemaker? Possibly. They disappeared for a while, than appeared on some cameras. He sent some of his guards to capture them. They did so remarkably well. They brought the intruders to Taf (Chelar was using the bathroom). They insulted him violently (what does Taf spell backwards? Fat. It perfectly describes him…..). These were the kind of people that would eventually rebel. They were thrown off the side of the ship. Taf turned on the radio. He happened to glance out the window just in time to see the intruders glide down on parachutes. One loosed a projectile. There was a boom and the guards stopped firing. He ordered the launch of three speeder boats to recapture the intruders. They were destroyed. This is where we started off from Taf's point of view.

“Honey, should I send the storm troopers to recapture the escapees?”

“Why not?”



AC and Kyle watched as several transport boats were launched from holes on the side of the ship. They cruised onto the main beach and dumped their cargo. About thirty armor-clad soldiers marched out of the ship. No person paid any attention to them when they asked around for them.



Stephanie Shirel was a celebrity taking a break from the life of a celibraty. She was at her beach home when she went for a walk. As she rounded a bend in the road, she was slammed down. She didn't see anything before. It seemed like nothing was there. She opened her eyes, still lying on the ground. A group of soldiers was standing over her. They all had white armor and what looked like motorcycle helmets. One popped the visor on his helmet.

“Sorry ma'am. I didn't see you.”

“Nether did I.” Stephanie said.

“Have you seen two people, both with blue shirts and pants covered with pockets?”

“No”

“Detain her on the ship,” The person commanded two soldiers. “Try not to hurt her.” The two soldiers roughly picked her up and carried her all the way to the transport ship, where they carted her to the cruiser and she was put in the brig (the ship's prison).



AC and Kyle ran like heck down the beach, narrowly avoiding two storm troopers hauling a kicking lady into a transport craft and lunching it into the sea, where it made a beeline for the ship.

As they ran down the beach, Kyle remembered something.

“AC, I remember something!” the both slid to a stop in the sand. “I found a necklace in that cove we were just in. when I picked it up, this holograph appeared. It said to press the diamond in a time of need. Does this qualify?”

“Absolutely”

He pressed it.

A light inside flashed green then went out.

Kyle heard the familiar sound of a robotic arm extending. He then felt an earpiece being slid into his ear.

“Universal Police Department dispatcher's office, how may I help you?” a southern-accented female voice asked.

“Um, I just got a necklace-”

“Here he is.” the dispatcher transferred Kyle to a different line.

“Hi there!” said an extremely familiar voice exclaimed “I see you got the receiver!”

“Err”

“All right. I'm recruiting you two to be officers. Do you except?”

“Whatever.”

“All right, I'll send you guys a couple badges and belts. Of course, you already have the uniforms, so all you need is the helmets and the above mentioned. Standby.”

Some heat ripples appeared on the ground, solidifying to be their police equipment. They put them on.

The helmets, which looked similar to the storm troopers', immediately began scanning the wearer's face. Seconds later, it appeared to both of them as if the other person's helmet had disappeared, leaving their face exposed. They both asked “where's your helmet?” through their helmet's amplification system. It appeared to the other person that they did not move their lips at all.

AC typed phone on a keypad Velcro-attached to her belt. A flashing icon projected onto the window of Kyle's helmet representing a telephone ring.
“Answer,” he said, hoping that the helmet had a voice-recognition program.

AC's voice played through Kyle's helmet.

“What is going on?”

“I think it scanned our faces and projected it onto our helmet's outer face.”



The storm trooper's own helmets detected Kyle's transmission to the UPD and had a fix on their position in seconds.



Kyle had that feeling you get when someone is staring at you and doesn't stop. He looked around. No one but AC and himself. He saw a red dot on his helmet's window.

“Fire at will!” someone shouted from some shoreline bushes. At least a dozen incendiary bullets slammed his helmet and exploded. AC cart wheeled out of the way. She looked at her belt. A hairspray stuck out of a pocket. She pulled it out. Perfect. In big letters it said FLAMMABLE! KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! AC lit a match (don't even think of doing this at home) shook the bottle, and sprayed the match.

The full force of the heat didn't reach the storm troopers (of course it was them) but even the small amount of heat, even through their helmets, gave them heat stroke and knocked them unconscious.

AC rushed over to Kyle, looking him in the face. His eyes were wide open, and his expression showing confusion. AC completely forgot his helmet.

Kyle's arm moved. AC shrieked.

His arm pressed the open button on his visor, completely disabling the cloaking device. Kyle's real face looked up at AC's worried one.

“Always wear a helmet.” He said, quoting the bicycle safety administration's motto.



Life on Taf's ship was beginning to get hard. The crew was getting annoyed by listening to Taf all day. Taf was having a hard time controlling them. Finally, one hour, guards crashed into the “throne room”. They held Taf at gunpoint and pushed him into a cell on the brig. They explained to him that as soon as the storm troopers got back they would take over the planet by themselves. They threw his radio booster in as well.



Some of the heat waves did not reach some of the storm troopers. They were stragglers, out of shape. They got there to see a boy and a girl looking at each other. The conscious storm troopers ended their happy session by tying them up before they could pull any nasty trinkets out of their belts (which the storm troopers couldn't see). A few of them, after looking at AC's face, had heat stroke and joined the others on the ground.

AC and KOAS were dumped in the cell next to Taf's. They instantly began looking for a way out. There was none. KOAS turned on his radio receiver and yelled for Taf to turn his booster on. He hoped that there was some good music on his planet three years ago.



Chelar was let go only because the mutinous crew thought she was cute. The first thing she did when she heard that Taf was put in a cell was run to the brig and randomly open doors (the cells were solid metal). Stephanie walked out and followed the path she remembered from being taken down by the storm troopers. Tragically, she made a wrong turn and walked right off the roof in the “open observatory”.

AC and KOAS cart wheeled through the door as soon as it was open. Avoiding the pair, she found Taf and let him out.

Just them, a few guards rushed in. at that exact moment, Taf tripped. His massive bulk aided his tumble down the hall. The guards didn't stand a chance.

He didn't stop there. He couldn't, even if he wanted to. He simply tumbled through various doorways, past several surprised cooks, down a couple stairways, and over a few duffle bags, and finally bounced through an open window.



Taf, being the heavier of the couple, and much lower, actually hit the water a few seconds before Stephanie. His bulk absorbed most of the impact, but he still had a nasty bruise for a week.

Stephanie was about fifty feet from an almost certain doom when the tidal wave generated by Taf's own fall swept her away from the liquid doom of water.



On the shore, locals began to scream at the fifty-foot wall of water charging at the beach, just before which the water pulled away from the shore. Reporters began to take pictures, the locals continued to scream, tourists began to collect seashells and fishes, and the local surfers said “dude!”

Stephanie remembered to hold her breath as she was washed on shore. What she didn't know was that the tsunami had first knocked her out (a fall from that height can't be ignored unless you have a parachute), than traveled under her, shortly after cresting and crushing anything dumb enough to be caught there. The people on the shore just managed to gather there wits and escape. Stephanie was washed ashore by swells.



KOAS, AC, and Chelar were all still gathering their own wits. A few flies buzzed into their open mouths. AC and KOAS hastily spit them out and ran down the corridor, carefully avoiding a puddle of goop that used to be some guards.

Speaking of guards, one was standing facing away from them in the passage. He thought he heard someone charging towards him. He turned his head. He was about to pick up his radio to tell the control room that the intruders had escaped, before one, the female, pulled out a tazer and blasted him.

“That one isn't getting up any time soon” AC told KOAS uselessly.

Soon AC and KOAS gained access to the control room. KOAS took a small bomb from his shirt. It read:
“Antimatter. Pull tag and press button as soon as all living organisms within a square mile have been evaluated.”

KOAS pulled the tag off.

In the “throne room” an all call sent by KOAS told everyone they had two minuets to get off the ship before she blew. They all ran to escape pods and ejected.

Finally, KOAS got into a transport cruiser from the ship's docks. He cruised off with AC and they waited the final thirty seconds.



Chelar looked at her watch. One minuet left. She desperately sent a message to the commander saying that there were troubles and to send a fleet of cruisers. She ran to the bathroom. The last escape pod. Unfortunately, it was under look and pee; I mean lock and key. She cut out the hinges. There was a bound someone already in it. her watch began to bleep. Five, four. She hit the eject button. Three, two, one.



Any mater within a mile spherical radius instantly disappeared. A toilet- shaped escape pod flew away unharmed.



The people on the shore felt the shock wave from the explosion. They began to see little pods cruising away from the explosion site. KOAS and AC joined the crowd. Suddenly, hundreds of blue space ships flew through the atmosphere and captured the pods. Soon people were thrown from the crafts onto the shore.

One of the blue space ships pulled away from the group. An amplifier popped from the bottom of it and a voice (one that AC and KOAS had heard so many times before) informed the crowd that these two (here a laser pointer pointed at AC and KOAS) saved the world from sure destruction and all that good stuff.

“Are you going to brainwash us?” a not so bright person asked from the crowd.

“No” said the pilot, and flew away.

“So that's were you were!” KOAS' mother said scornfully. But no one was paying any attention to her. They were watching a boy and a girl with a tail kissing like you see in the movies. His mother fainted.





































About the author:

Stefan blandin is growing up in rural California, close to the town of winters. he regularly goes to Dillon beach and spends his there visualizing this story and the sequel, swimming, petting cats, and exploring the area.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment