Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Chocobo

Yuna and a Chocobo...

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Chocobo

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Chocobo
Yuna And The Chocobo

In magical Macalina Woods, Yuna a sphere hunter was looking for a sphere, it is supposed to be a unique and valuable Dressphere. When Yuna stumbled upon a strange glowing glyph, when she touched it, it revealed a path to the long forgotten Calm Lands. Yuna decided to look for the legendary Gold Chocobo, and abandon the quest for the dress sphere. Yuna stumbled upon a rare Chocobo healing stone and a bunch of Gysahl Greens, she decided to leave a trail of Gyshal greens and hope that a rare Gold Chocobo would smell the greens and stop to eat them, then she hid in a tree and waited…and waited…and waited, just as she was about to give up she saw a shine in the distance, as she watched it come closer she saw that it was the rare Gold Chocobo. Yuna slowly climbed down out of the tree and gave the Chocobo some more Gyshal Greens, the Chocobo let her ride it. The Chocobo took Yuna to its family where she saw a shiny ball in the wall, once she gave the Chocobo’s some Sylkis Greens they let her dig in to the wall to get the shiny ball, then she noticed a passage on the other side of the wall so, she dug into the wall and there was a labyrinth of passages, the biggest Chocobo went in and came out after around 10 minutes with a stone in its beak, the Chocobo put the stone on the ground and nudged the shiny ball out of Yuna’s hand and then dropped the stone onto the shiny ball, the ball started to glow and Yuna recognised it as a dressphere. Yuna took the sphere back to her Airship it seemed to be the rare and unique gunner dressphere. Then Yuna flew off in her Airship for another adventure.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yuniebraska on January 17, 2011, 4:22:14 AM

yuniebraska on
yuniebraskalove it

emoageness on January 26, 2011, 9:10:52 PM

emoageness on
emoagenessLolz, thank you, was the first story i wrote.....was a few years ago now