Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuna Ans The Oasis Cave

3 Chapters...oasis...city...mountain

Chapter 1 - Yuna Ans The Oasis Cave

Chapter 1 - Yuna Ans The Oasis Cave
Yuna And The Oasis Cave

Yuna was wandering around the forgotten desert, when she stumbled upon an oasis and waterfall in the middle of the desert. Then Yuna stopped for a rest, she sat on a rock for a while when all of a sudden there was a grinding sound and all the water disappeared, revealing a cave behind the waterfall. Yuna went into the cave where she found a chest, she opened it to receive a gun and ammunition, then everything went dark and the cave door closed behind her and one opened in front of her. Yuna wandered through the door there were 3 paths, she took the path on the left, it seemed to go on for miles when all of a sudden she found herself in a room with a bed, she slept for the night. When Yuna awoke there was a Revenant Orc on the other side of the room, she shot it dead then its body faded away leaving behind five fire bullets. Then suddenly Yuna found herself falling, she ended up in a room with a glowing Glyph and a glowing Phoenix on the wall, she decided to touch the gloving Glyph first, a hole appeared in place of the Glyph she placed her hand in the hole and found five more fire bullets just the ones the Orc had dropped, she now had ten fire bullets in total. Then Yuna touched the glowing Phoenix, then she fell through the floor once again onto a platform. The room had ten candles that were out of Yuna’s reach, a painting of a Phoenix on the wall and on the opposite wall there was a painting of a gun then some red bullets and then a candle, she realised she had to shoot the candles with the fire bullets, once she had done that a rope fell from the ceiling and everything started to crumble. Yuna climbed half way up the rope when she was teleported to the edge of the oasis, all the water came rushing back. Just as Yuna was about to leave a Red Sphere came flying out of the oasis and landed by her feet. Yuna took the Sphere back to her Airship and tested the Sphere to find out what it was, it turned out to be one of the two Legendary Spheres this one was Phoenix. The information Yuna got from the Sphere was vague but it seemed to give the location of the more powerful of the Legendary Spheres-Bahamut. Yuna set off for that location hoping to find the Sphere. Wish the Brave Sphere Hunter good luck because who knows what could happen to her…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment