Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yuna And The Forgotton City

3 Chapters...oasis...city...mountain

Chapter 2 - Yuna And The Forgotton City

Chapter 2 - Yuna And The Forgotton City
Yuna And The Forgotten City

Yuna had arrived at the forgotten city, where she was looking for the Legendary Sphere Bahumut. Yuna followed the crumbling path until she reached a tall building with a large black dragon statue on the roof. Yuna entered the building to find a desk with something rustling behind it, slowly she approached the desk, gun drawn, only to find it was just a rat. So Yuna looked around and found a book, inside it read-follow the instructions printed: 2 steps left, 1 right, 27 forward, 1 back. Yuna followed the instructions printed, then a book case moved revealing a lift. Yuna entered the lift when, no sooner had she entered, the lift door closed and shot upwards. When the lift stopped the floor dial read floor 98 out of 99, Yuna got out of the lift to find the room she had entered bare, she turned to find the lift door had vanished. Yuna turned to face the room once again to find a statue in the far left corner of the room, as she approached it, it moved and destroyed a small dragon statue that she was sure wasn’t there a minute ago. Yuna watched the statue move on destroying countless dragon statues, then it vanished. Yuna looked at the ruins of the other statues, as they faded away they left behind diamond and sapphire gems, she placed them in her pocket, as she did that part of the wall in front or her retracted into the ground to reveal a staircase. When Yuna got to the top of the stairs she was on the roof, in front of her was the statue of the black dragon, and from this close she could notice a large inscription on its leg, it read: PU KOOL. At first it made no sense, then Yuna saw the reflection in her gun barrel and the inscription now read LOOK UP, so she looked up and a Sphere dropped out of the sky and landed in her pocket which knocked the gems out of her pocket. Then the dragon statue took the gems in its mouth and took off into the sky, then Yuna heard a voice “The price for the Legendary Sphere” it was at that point she realised that the dragon wasn’t a statue it was the Legendary Dragon Bahumut. Yuna went back to her Airship to test the Sphere, it was obviously the Legendary Sphere Bahumut because the power radiating from the sphere was immense, and just like the Phoenix Sphere it had a map, but this one led to the all powerful God Sphere Ultima. This could be one of her hardest and most dangerous adventures yet, wish her some luck…she will need it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment