Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Yuna At Mystical mt.

3 Chapters...oasis...city...mountain

Chapter 3 - Yuna At Mystical mt.

Chapter 3 - Yuna At Mystical mt.
Yuna At Mystical Mt.

Yuna had now arrived at Mystical Mountain, the supposed location of the All-Mighty God Sphere Ultima. Yuna was at the base of the mountain where there was a great arched gate, standing at a total of 76ft tall with a powerful force field that no known spell could break. Yuna was wondering how to get past the force field when a swarm of Flan came from behind the force field and charged towards her. So Yuna flipped back out of the Flans way, then jumped high into the air and fired upon the swarm of Flan, shooting at least 4 Flan dead. Then Yuna barrel rolled still in the air, once again firing upon the Flan, there were 2 Flan left. Yuna landed then dived to the left, shooting both Flans dead, all of a sudden a large black Flan dropped out of the sky and landed in front of the gate. Yuna fired upon the cliff edge by the Flan, which caused several icicles to fall, instantly killing the Flan, as the Flans body faded away so did the force field binding shut the way up the mountain. Yuna started up the mountain, on the way up she found 3 golden chests, one contained a gun, another contained 2 auto reloading clips and the other contained ammo. When Yuna got halfway up the mountain she found a cave, she entered the dark cave she had to cover her mouth and nose, because the smell in the cave made her feel ill and confused. When Yuna got towards the end of the cave she encountered a dreaded Malbro who’s most dangerous attack was its breath, she caught the Malbro by surprise and fired upon the Malbro causing heavy blood loss and damage. The Malbro was now in a critical state so it used its breath attack on Yuna but she rolled out of the way and shot the Malbro dead. Yuna got out of the cave only to reach the edge of the cliff, she turned around to face the cliff when she noticed some climbable rocks, she climbed for around 15 minutes where she reached some old ruins. Yuna entered the ruins only to be confronted by a mighty Beomoth, she had to hide behind some old pillars as the Behemoth nearly crushed her, she ran behind the Behemoth and started to climb its tail, once she was on top of it she made her way over to its head and shot it several times. Yuna got off the Behemoth and watched its body fade away leaving behind a Sphere, she picked up the sphere and made her way back down the mountain to her Airship, where she tested the Sphere, it was the all mighty God sphere Ultima.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment