Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuna And The Hunt

hunt yayyyyyy

Chapter 1 - Yuna And The Hunt

Chapter 1 - Yuna And The Hunt
Yuna And The Hunt

Yuna had heard a rumour about a monster hunt and the prize was a White Mage Dressphere. Yuna set off for the rumoured location, when she got there she spoke to the hunt master, he said that the target monsters were Malboros, and that the person who brought back the most head tentacles would win. The hunt was in 2 days so Yuna set off for supplies because the hunt was in 3 days, she was allowed to take her Airship but not use its weapons. Yuna went to Luca’s Armoury Shop, she brought around 100 Ammo Clips each containing 25 rounds, 2 Black Gun Holsters, a Combat Knife, a set of Red Gilded Black Armour containing: 2 Arm Guards, Long Plate Skirt, Chest Plate and Gauntlets, then she used the Item and Alchemy Shop and brought a Hatcher and some Healing Potions. Yuna rested the night in her Airship then travelled back to the hunt location and got some tips on where to find Malboros, and then she used her Airship to travel up the mountain, when she got to the top she got out of her Airship to be confronted by the biggest, slimiest and ugly Malboro she had ever seen. Yuna dived out of the way of its breath attack that it instantly shot at her on sight, and then she shot out most of its eyes (causing severe blood loss) then reloaded and shot it dead, she used the large Hatchet she brought to cut off the big slimy tentacle and put it in her Gunners Pouch, and then she wandered into a nearby cave. Within the cave was a Baby Malboro (Baby Malboro’s are safe because they are taught their breath attack by their mother) the Baby Malboro was injured so Yuna took it back to her Airship and tended to its wounds using the potions she brought from the Alchemy Shop, she placed the Malboro in a makeshift pen and set off to find more Malboros. Over the remaining 2 days of the hunt Yuna found nothing, not even a slime trail, she went back to the hunt master. Yuna found out that she had lost the hunt so she went and got her pet Malboro ‘Cecil’ to show him to everyone. The person who one the hunt was so impressed with Yuna’s achievement in managing to find an extremely rare Baby Malboro that he gave the White Mage Dressphere to her. Yuna thanked him, and then set off on another Spherical Adventure with her new found friend Cecil.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment