Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Zombie Flan

Zombie Flan...bbbbrrraaaiiinnnsssssssssss

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Zombie Flan

Chapter 1 - Yuna and the Zombie Flan
Yuna And The Zombie Flan

Yuna was in her home island of Besaid. Yuna was out on the islands old machina ruins, she was reflecting on her past when, a strange old man appeared from behind the oldest of the ruins and said, “If you stay out late, you will seal your fate for they are out to get you…you…you…”
Then there was a puff of smoke and he was gone, that night Yuna was wondering what the old man meant, but she took his advice and stayed in that night. When Yuna had woken up there was a terrible shock in the village, the oldest of the village elders had been attacked and killed by what a witness described as a group of Zombie Flans. Over the next few nights more and more people were murdered late at night, all the villagers were scared as the ages being murdered were getting younger and younger. So one night Yuna stood by the village centrepiece, guns drawn, when she saw the old man, he was getting attacked by Zombie Flans, once he was dead a Zombie Flan slowly but surely crept out of his cold, still body which laid there still. Suddenly the Zombie Flan charged at Yuna, she heard a voice “you stayed out late and sealed your fate.”
Yuna fired upon the Flan, there was no blood and no hinder in their movement, she ran outside the village and off to the old machina ruins (she had a plan.) Yuna lured them deep into an old cave, when they were near the back she suddenly turned around and leaped over the Zombie Flan heads, she fired upon the cave stalagmites, once she was outside the cave collapsed, trapping the Zombie Flan inside. She told everyone in the village what had happened, they were glad it was over, and so was she. Or was it…?


This story was based on a dream I had, where an old man spoke to me.
I had done exactly what Yuna had done to get rid of the Flans, but in my dream they were just ghosts.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment