Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Chapter 4

Zell helped Charlotte polish her hatchet, rifle, combat knife and breastplate. Once they had finished they took a walk through the town, hand in hand. They walked to the park where Charlotte had destroyed the Night Flyer the night before. They sat on the bench again; there was a tiny spot of black blood on the bench seat. Charlotte put her arms around Zell and closed her eyes.
“I love you, you know.” Charlotte whispered.
“I know.” Zell said, “And I don’t want to ever let you go.”
With that Zell placed his arm around Charlotte’s waist. After a while they got up and walked back to Charlotte’s tent. They sat on her bed and began to kiss.
“Do you want to?” Charlotte whispered into Zell’s ear.
Zell nodded and they kissed even more…

Charlotte woke up the next morning and remembered what had happened, so she cuddled up closer to Zell and put her arms around him.
When Zell finally awoke he asked, “Did you like it?”
“Yes.” Charlotte replied, “I don’t ever want to leave you.”
“Me neither.” Zell said, “But we’ve got to think of a way, only three days now, I’m getting worried.”
“I know.” Charlotte said, “I know how you feel.”
Zell stood up and got dressed, Charlotte did the same. They both went out and climbed on top of the city walls and sat there hand in hand. They looked over the battlefield where she was supposed to kill Zell. Charlotte burst into a tidal wave of tears and leant on Zell. Zell tried to fight back his tears but he began to cry quietly.

They climbed down from the city walls and left through the city gates and walked up to an old and twisted tree Zell climbed up and picked some rare flowers then gave them to Charlotte.
“Thank you.” Charlotte said, “Their beautiful.”
“It was nothing.” Zell said.
Charlotte walked up to Zell and held him tightly.
“Wait!” Zell shouted.
“What?” Charlotte replied, “Have I done something wrong?”
“No.” Zell replied, “You’ve done nothing wrong.”
“What then?” Charlotte said.
“I’ve thought of a way to defeat the Night Creatures.” Zell explained, “They are creatures of darkness. So the holy powers of the light flowers that grow on this tree should ward them away. Then we can go in for the kill.”
“But what if it doesn’t work?” Charlotte said.
“It will.” Zell said, “Don’t worry, it will. I know it.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment