Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
They camped out there in the wilderness that night, it was dangerous, but they felt safe together. Charlotte awoke with a fright as there was a flower on her chest and Zell was missing. She walked around and sat down in a panic, she thought that something had taken Zell in the night, she burst into tears.
“What is the matter?” a voice asked, “What is wrong?”
Charlotte stopped crying and looked up, it was Zell. She jumped up and put her arms around him and closed her eyes.
“I thought something had taken you.” Charlotte said, “I thought that you were gone.”
“No, of course I’m not gone.” Zell replied softly, “You think I’d go without a fight?”
With that he chuckled and lifted Charlotte up and kissed her softly. Charlotte took his hand, and placed the flower upon his palm.
“Keep it until the end.” Charlotte said.
“I will, I promise.” Zell whispered, “I will.”
They walked back to the city walls, hand in hand.
They reached the barracks and sat down on a wall and held each other in silence. But the silence was broken by a random passer by.
“Aww.”
Charlotte looked up, smiled and then rested her head on Zell’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Zell smiled and ran his fingers through Charlotte’s hair. Charlotte looked up and realised that Zell was staring into her eyes; she blushed and laid her head back down.
“Your eyes, there beautiful,” Zell said softly, “There deep, and full of beauty.”
Charlotte stayed silent, and held onto Zell tighter. Zell smiled and he realised that Charlotte was asleep; he took her into her barracks and laid her in her bed. He then sat down beside her and fell asleep himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment