Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams

my story WOOOO!!!!! dont like it? get over it... like it... awesome

Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams

Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams
Inuyasha
Chapter One: Sweet Dreams

“hey kagome?”
“what is it?”
“lets ditch the others.”
Kagome’s eyes dart open. “Why?!?!”
Inuyasha sits up, looking at kagome “come on…just the two of us.”
Kagome sits up, turning bright red as Inuyasha scoots over closer to her. Thoughts racing through her mind. “Inuyasha?…” Her heart racing.
Inuyasha lifts a hand, gently placing it on her cheek. Staring into her eyes.
“Don’t you want to be alone with me?”
She gasps and wraps a hand around his, holding it to her cheek. “Inuyasha? What are you” Her sentence interrupted when she felt Inuyasha’s lips against hers. She closes her eyes for this moment that seemed to last forever. And at that moment she realized… he had his hold on her… and she wasn’t going to resist. By the time she got a grip on reality, she was on her back with Inuyasha on top of her. He was kissing her neck and she was loving it. But she couldn’t move… as if his lips had paralyzed her. She wanted him to do as he pleased… to use her body to please himself. She desired nothing more than to make him happy.
Inuyasha paused and looked up at Kagome. “Is this to much for you? Cause I’ll stop if you” Kagome put her hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear “Inuyasha…you can do as you please…I want you to enjoy me” which instantly put a grin on his face. And apparently those were the magic words, because Kagome suddenly felt Inuyasha get hard, which made her blush and she felt herself get a little wet. Inuyasha kissed her a few more times before sliding his hand down her panties touching her. She jumped a little and moaned his name. “Inuyasha…I’ve been wanting this for so long…” As soon as she opened her eyes and smiled up at him a loud irritating ringing hit her ears.
She flung awake and looked around. Then frowned when she realized what really happened….she turned the alarm off and fell back on her pillow. Then suddenly starts crying, kind of hugging her pillow. Cries “he’ll never love me like that…” Inuyasha shows up at her window a few minutes later. Kagome was to busy crying to notice him climb through the window. He looks a little worried when he sees her crying and says quietly “kagome?… what’s wrong?”
Kagome jumps a little, before looking up and noticing it was Inuyasha. She wipes her tears and sniffles a little without saying anything. Inuyasha asks again “are you alright?” And before Inuyasha knows it, Kagome jumps out of bed, clutches his kimono in her hands and buries her face in his chest, crying and shaking. Inuyasha immediately sensed that she needed to be held so he quickly wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight… comforting her until she calmed down.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment