Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naruto's first date

this is the continuation of my first story because I couldn't add on to it pleeze enjoyX3

Chapter 1 - Naruto's first date

Chapter 1 - Naruto's first date
when they were done training Hinatawent over to naruto and said"Naruto would you like to go out on a date tonight?" when she said this she was so embarrased her entire face turned red "Sure Hinata i would love to." when he said this she turned around and said "uhh ok meet me at the ichiraku ramen shop tonight." then she ran off and naruto met up with sakura and sasuke. when they were walking home sakura said "Sooo what were you and Hinata talking about alone in the feild like that?" Naruto blushed and said "Uhhh nothing nothing." sasuke said "i bet she asked him on a date and he accepted." naruto said "dang it Sasuke why do you have to spy on me like that?" Sakura said "Awwww i think it's cute that you got a date with Hinata." which made him blush even more.  When Naruto met up with Hinata at the ramen shop they had some ramen and went for a walk.  When naruto and hinata sat down they talked about thinks like what they do in their spare time then naruto said "Hinata." "uh yes naruto?" and Naruto made his face get closer to hers and she did the same as their lips grew closer a flash from a camera and they both yelled and they saw Ino and she said"Ha wait till the newspaper gets a load of this hot new young couple in thevillage sounds like a front pager to me." naruto and hinata were so embarrased that they walked somewhere else to continue their date when they arrived at hinata's house naruto kissed her goodnight after tey kissed naruto transformed back hinata said"naruto your're back to normal" naruto said really well then i guees ill see ya tommorow."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 6, 2008, 4:58:22 AM

eelchic on
eelchicWow!!! 0.0 I never knew Hinata had the courage!! Awsome I love it!!!

animecrazyfan on July 19, 2007, 8:32:17 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanawwwwwwwwwwwwww cute ^^

gaaralover1 on July 13, 2007, 2:36:28 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1OOOHH!!! NARUHINA!!!
Me: *sniff* If only mother could see you Hinata..
Hinata: Don't cry Zelda * Hug*


In a story I made Hinata is my sister.. So is Hanabi but Hanabi stays outta this..