Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chidengan erandor's secret jutsu

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 2 - Chidengan erandor's secret jutsu

Chapter 2 - Chidengan erandor's secret jutsu
  The next day when they went to go train again they decided to train their ultimate jutsu.  "Chidori!" sasuke yelled as he jabbed a log with chidori "Rasengan!" naruto yelled and left a huge hole in a rock sakura just uses a jutsu of her own.  Then when it's erandor's turn they stare at him and he uses the same hand signs as chidori but then starts to spin chakra like rasengan, the electricity and chakra spun together into a tight ball that was sparking with electricity, he then yelled "Ultimate jutsu, Chidengan!" he then hit a tree and it burned up and at the same time got a hole in it from the power spinning.  The others stared and naruto said "that was awesome! how did you do that?" "I just learned the two jutsu and then when i was training i wondered what the strength would be if i combined them, which made Chidengan.".  As they were going home kakashi sensei came up to them and said "Hello everyone I need a mission done by you four." erandor said "why all four of us im not part of their team and while i'm at it im not part of any team." "Well for you to be an actual ninja of our village you must complete one c rank mission if a ninja of yourself wants to be on a team." Kakashi stated "Okay if I must iI do really want to be a part of this team.".  They went to get their mission assignment and to protect a important high priest of the waterfall village.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 1:06:29 AM

eelchic on
eelchicInteresting...lol! Naruto will some how screw up!lol

animecrazyfan on July 22, 2007, 12:48:23 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfan*claps*
goodie ^^