Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - erandor v.s kisuba fight to the death

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 4 - erandor v.s kisuba fight to the death

Chapter 4 - erandor v.s kisuba fight to the death
  Erandor and the ninja were staring into each others eyes before erandor broke the silence " Where have you been Kisuba last i saw you was when you left the village and became a rouge ninja.".  "Kisuba?" naruto asked"Yes he used to be a great ninja of our village until he became a rouge ninja." "So erandor have you finally mastered the birth trait of your clan afterall being your old sensei i must know if you have or not." Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all said at once "OLD SENSEI?!" "BIRTH TRAIt?!" sauke yelled by himself. "So you still wanna know?" erandor questioned "yes being a former pupil of mine I should keep track of your skills." "Then you will have to fight me to find out!" "Fair enough Konojo!".  They ran at each other kunai in one hand shuriken in the other Kisuba threw a shuriken and used a jutsu to make it grow "Metal morph jutsu!" the kunai grew larger and larger naruto thought*whoa that kunai is big enough for gama bunta the cheif toad to use* erandor made rapid hand signs and stopped the kunai with his own "Amazing he stopped that kunai with his own by applying chakra to it!" Sakura exclaimed. The battle raged on but all of a sudden erandor's eyes went from green to yellow and he grew claws and ears like a wolf Kisuba froze in amazement as well as fear he realized that erandor mastered the clan trait "Kakashi sensei whats going on is this the birth trait that kisuba was talking about?" naruto asked "Yes naruto it's like the sharingan but way better its called lycantrophe he can turn part wolf whenever he activates his full moon charm around his neck (Authors note yes I totally just made that up right now)so he's just as good as sasuke." "BUt it's more than that he has a wolf demon in him just like you or garra except it was sealed in him more recently I would say about 5 years ago judging by the ears and claws if it had been longer he would have a tail." "This will be your last battle Kisuba my birth trait willincrease my chakra and i will destroy you!!" Erandor said in a demonic voice.  He then made the handsigns for chidori but rotated his chakra for rasengan only to be one thing his own jutsu chidengan he charged at kisuba when the time was right and he had yellow chakra mixed in which was from the demon in him his hand went through kisuba, Kisuba was kneeling on the ground coughin up blood because of the impact and the hole in his stomach. when he removed his hand from inside himhe went back to normal and passed out. pleeze comment if u want more chapters or have any suggestions because i've had writers block so till next chapter see ya!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cactar on August 16, 2007, 6:13:54 AM

cactar on
cactarlycan lol

animecrazyfan on August 15, 2007, 4:36:53 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanI like it!
You gotta write more! ^^

erandor3 on August 15, 2007, 4:40:53 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3thnx i just love ur support

erandor3 on August 15, 2007, 4:41:37 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3you know what i'm gonna start another chapter right now

animecrazyfan on August 15, 2007, 7:09:16 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanok ^^