Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - erandor lycatrophe warrior, monster or friend

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 5 - erandor lycatrophe warrior, monster or friend

Chapter 5 - erandor lycatrophe warrior, monster or friend

  After the battle they headed back for the village due to a succesfully done mission erandor was able to join a ninja squad of his choice.  "So Erandor who's squad will you be joining?" asked Tsunade the fifth hokage Erandor thought to himself *Well this is gonna be a tough choice i could join squad 7 with naruto, sakura , and sasuke since I already know them but I would like to see everyone elses ablities as well...* "OK I have made my decision i will be on squad 7!" erandor exclaimed pointing at the ninjas squad.  "Are you sure?" Tsunade asked "Positive." "Alright I gues your mind is made up so squad 7 it is." "YESSSS! this is so cool we get a Konojo on our team!" Naruto exclaimed in happiness Sakura asked "Well this is gonna be a great experienc having another ninjas on our team." Sasuke said"well we could use another friend.". 

The next day during training

"Erandor why don't you practice your lycantrophe abilities so you can help  with that on our next mission?" Kakashi sensei asked "Because tonight's a full moon if I practice now I wouldn't be able to turn back until morning, and if I stay out on a full moon to long I will develop a horrible bloodlust." "Well then maybe some other time then." kakashi said nervously. After training finished early kakashi gave them the rest of the day off "Can you beleive he actually gave us a brake from training and missions for once?" Naruto said "No not really maybe because he has something to do." sakura said "HEY! SAKURA!" called a voice from the distance Sakura looked the way it came from and she saw Ino and her team "Oh hi Ino what are you doing here?" "I just wanted to see if you and your friends were doing anything."  "Ah what a drag." shikamaru remarked and chouji just sat there eating chips. Then Ino caught a glimpse of Erandor " HEy are you the new guy in the village that just joined sakura's team?" "Well yeah were you hoping I picked to join your team?" " Well kinda we need better skills on our team." erandors watch started beeping "OH NO I Can't Stay I GOTTa GO BEfore it's TOO late!!!" Erandor said panic strikken Naruto grabbed the hood of his sweater and said "why it's only sundown are your parents strict or something ""Can't tell you!" "WHoa you're new friend is weird well we gotta go"ino said and ran off with shikamaru and chouji. Erandor got free of naruto's grip and ran in the other direction towards his house "Hey where Are YOu going!?"naruto said angrily erandor immediatly stopped because the sun went down and moon was coming into view. He started clenching his chest in pain and fell to his knees "ERandor!"Sakura exclaimed and ran over to his side to see what was causing his pain and he automatically yelled"GET AWAY FROM ME!GET SOMEWHERE SAFE!BEFORE IT"S...GAHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he started to grow hair all over his body his arms grew muscular,  and he grew claws and a tail his face was concealed under his hood "Erandor! whats wrong?"she reached out towards him to make sure he was ok, but a yellow swirl of chakra surrounded him and his hooded sweater tore into shreds revealing his form. Find out what happens next in part 2.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 1:23:53 AM

eelchic on
eelchicWhoah! this is not good,i hope nothing bad happens!

Great chapter!!! =)

animecrazyfan on August 15, 2007, 7:18:41 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanwow!
this is so amazing! 0_0
I hope he'll be fine..