Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Erandor lycantrophe warrior : monster or friend part 2

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 6 - Erandor lycantrophe warrior : monster or friend part 2

Chapter 6 - Erandor lycantrophe warrior : monster or friend part 2

  Sakura, Naruto, And Sasuke just stood there frozen in fear of what their new teammate had become was he even able to see them as his friends? Erandor howled as if he were calling for more wolves he lunged at naruto "Hey what's the big idea?!" "Naruto he doesn't know what he's doing he's in a horrible blood lust!" Sakura yelled.  Erandor was struggling all of a sudden and it seemed like he was trying to fight his instincts " uhh G..E..T out ..Of here..AHHHHH!" *is he trying to over power his werewolf state?* sasuke though to himself. HE then was chasing them through the village trying to rip them to shreds with his claws, it seemed to go on for endless hours they were scratched and bruised "When will the sun rise!"naruto exclaimed in the lowest voice he could "sakura checked her watch and it read 5:59 "good we got about 5 minuytes till the sun rises and it's a good thing kakashi gave us the week off or we would never keep up with training and missions." sakura said. They went on for 5 minutes then the sun risedand erandor fell to the ground and turned back to normal "Huh what happened all i remember is transforming into a werewolf and then nothin'" "well we'll tell you later after we get healed and some rest.

LATER THAT DAY

"Ehhehehe sorry guys i couldn't control it you know with indstincts that come with the lycantrophe." Erandor said nervously " It's ok it's in your blood." sakura said "Well let's get some rest we could use it after the night we had>" sasuke said They looked over at erandor and he was already asleep. next is a new story about all of their new adventures together

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment