Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sagendo: A familiar face

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 7 - Sagendo: A familiar face

Chapter 7 - Sagendo: A familiar face

  As Erandor and naruto were hanging out at the ichiraku ramen shop "So how's your training going?" naruto asked "Eh fine except for the fact that my wolf form is hard to control." then their orders came in "ALRIGHT! extra large miso ramen.".  After they finished their ramen an voice yelled Erandor's name, Erandor immediatly jumped out of his seat and ran in the direction it came from "Hey where are you going?" naruto yelled and ran after him. "Sagendo!" Erandor yelled while stopping in front of a ninja that he seemed to know "Erandor what's going on I heard you moved here so me and my family did too." "That's awesome now you can try to join a ninja squad and we can hang out just ike old times.". Naruto walked up to them and said "Did I miss something?" "Oh sorry Naruto this is my friend sagendo we knew each other since we were little." "oh thats cool does he ave a cool power like you?" "Well you will have to see for yourself next time we train.

With sasuke and sakura

"I wonder what erandor and naruto doing." sakura said to herself "Huh like it matters i bet they're probably eating ramen or training."sasuke replied "Yeah you're probably right"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 1:30:58 AM

eelchic on
eelchiclol proboly eating ramen or training thats funny!great chapter!

cactar on August 17, 2007, 1:25:37 AM

cactar on
cactarok read my story if u want to know his powers now

erandor3 on August 17, 2007, 3:42:56 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3I know his powers now since I read the new chapter

cactar on August 17, 2007, 1:26:16 AM

cactar on
cactarSagendo's