Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - meet the family

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 10 - meet the family

Chapter 10 - meet the family
After a mission of finding thed dog they tried to find before but erandor messed things up by calling wolves instead and had to cut the mission short, this time they decided to loojk instead of using jutsu or powers."Who's dog is it we're looking for anyways?" Erandor asked"I think Kiba's dog akamaru got lost and is wandering around somewhere." Sakura replied"wow who would've thought Kiba would be that careless and about akamaru." Naruto said in a non-chalont way"Let's get this over with this mission is boring." Sasuke said angrily because the mission was pointless.They searched for about an hour before they found akamaru's tracks and followed them until they found him sleeping in a clearing."distance from target?" asked kakashi using headphones with a mic to the others"4 feet." Erandor replied"ok go for the target on my mark ready......NOW!"Erando and sagendo cornered him off and sasuke grabbed him."I got him!."sasuke yelled"ok mission accomplished lets return him to kiba." kakashi said to his teamthey went to the village and returned akamaru to kiba"well we finished early today."sasuke said"Hey I got an idea why don't we go introduce you guys to my family?" Erandor asked"that would be great!"naruto replied"sure."sakura said"whatever"sasuke said"nah I gotta go home." sagendo said"ok then lets go!"erandor exclaimedthey walked through town until they came to a house"here we are." erandor said"wow it looks nice."sakura saidthey walked inside and heard wolves barking"hey stop barking"erandor said as a red and black wolve rushed towards them"why is that wolf red?"naruto asked"oh he has the powers of fire so we called him cinder"erandor replied "and don't tell me his name's smokey?"sakura said"well actually yes and he has powers of darkness."erandor replied.They walked into a living room and all you could see were people who looked like erandor and they were all sitting and talking"wow you have a lot of family members"naruto said in amazement"well most of them are cousins who came for a visit."erandor saidthen someone who looked a lot like erandor walked up to him and said"Hey erandor who's your friends?""this is my ninja team I joined this is naruto,sasuke,and sakura."he replied"oh and this is my brother kinudor."erandor said"well we kinda guessed he was your brother."sakura said.asthey introduced themselves to all of erandors family then sakura realized something"hey erandor why don't youhavea tail?"sakura asked"oh yeah I forgot my family grows their tails at a certain time in their life and tommorow I will have a tail.""whoah you're gonna grow a tail tommorow?"naruto asked "yeah"erandor replied.wait till next chapter to see his new powers which come with his tail!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cactar on August 23, 2007, 8:48:12 AM

cactar on
cactarkinudor...DANGIT!!!!

Now i gotta do somthin...