Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - first day part 2

the gang goes to jr. high for ninjas and they have to face all the dramas,good times,and worst of all the homework!

Chapter 3 - first day part 2

Chapter 3 - first day part 2

The girls walked up to grab their schedules they all looked and once they saw each others homerooms they leapt up in excitement."YES WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME HOME ROOM!"sakura exclaimed,they then went to their homeroom and the first thing they saw when they went in there was the guys they saw earlier."Hey they have the same homeroom as us."Ino said "well maybe we can get to know them better now right?" sakura said, they all nodded in response. they walked to the desks nearest to them and sat down, the one that looked like he was half wolf was half asleep before they sat down"well I see that you are in the same homeroom as us."he said to ino"yeah  you saw us earlier didn't you/"she asked "who wouldn't the way you were gawking at us."he replied with a smirk on his face,"ino blushed whenhe said this,"By the way I'm Erandor konojo,hey guys get over here!"he said,the others came over and stood in line "here is the gang from left to right "naruto," "hey whats up?" "sasuke," "hn." "sagendo," "yo." "and shikamaru."what a drag.". the girls intorduced themselves and they waited for the teacher to come in,about 3 minutse later a man with white hair,face mask, and basic jonin clothes came in "Goodmorning class my name is Kakashi Hatake I'll be your homeroom and  jutsu class teacher."he said to the class, the intercom came on and a voice told some of the morning announcements "good morning knoha jr. high students this is your principal Tsunade, after this announcements all students and teachers report to the sparring rooom that is all."the intercom turned off.They all headed to the sparring room "what do you think they want us to come here for?"Ino asked "their goin to hold skill tests to see what your level of fighting is. "erandor replied,once they got into the sparring room they saw principal Tsunade in there "good day students as you know i am the principal we will be measuring your level of fighting today,now would Erandor konojo please step forward?"she said, Erandor stepped forward "Hmmm ok then lets see you break this wooden board with your chakra alone."she placed a  wooden board on 2 cinder blocks and stepped aside,Erandor did a handsign and then chakra flowed around him he then tapped the board with his hand and a few seconds later it burst into 2,"Uh....very good now will sagendo vamporoden please step forward?"she said "same test sagendo."she said and walked away,he did the same as erandor did, everyone stepped up one by one and passed one after another,until everyone passed and went back  to class and went on with the day until the final bell rang the girls were talking to each other since their lockers were together "that was easy for the first day ,I expected it to be harder."Ino said "yeah I know right?"sakura said in response,"they then over heard the boys talking "so we still on for practice tonight?"erandor asked the others "yeah  good thing the first day was on a friday now we can practice longer."naruto replied "so we meet in my garage at 4:00 for it."erandor said "right this is gonna be sweet!"sagendo said.they all went down the hall and downstairs,"what do you think they were talking about?" Ino asked the others,they just shrugged to show they didn't have a clue.once they were walking home they saw the boys walk to erandors garage and open the door, and for some reason they left it open,they sneaked around to see what they were doing until they got a perfect veiw form around a tree,"ok guys ready?"erandor asked "ready." said naruto,"all clear."sagendo said,"ok now one, two, one two three four!",they started playing what seemed to be rock and rool all nite by Kiss, they waled over to get a better view the y saw erandor on guitar and vocals,sagendo on bass, and naruto on drums, they were playing perfectly as if they were the band,erandor saw the girls and held his hand up signaling to stop"what are you guys doing here?"erandor asked "sorry we just had to find out what you guys were up to."ino replied "well now you know about our band." naruto said "you guys are a band?whats your name?"sakura asked excitedly"we are,SHEET METAL!"erandor the played a whole lot of power chords on his guitar,"wow thats cool."ebi said "yeah you guys could become really popular in school."hinata said "we're going to show our skills at the upcoming band night sponsered by the ichiraku ramen shop we'll be on stage right next to it in a week,so don't miss it."erandor said to them,they all nodded in response then they went home.sakura was thinking while watching tv*wow these new guys just keep getting cooler*she then went to bed awaiting the weekend to begin.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 2:35:32 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOh kool band!

cactar on December 17, 2007, 10:14:17 AM

cactar on
cactarthe last name's vampator.

erandor3 on January 9, 2008, 7:15:32 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3oh my bad ^^;