Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - erandors family business

the gang goes to jr. high for ninjas and they have to face all the dramas,good times,and worst of all the homework!

Chapter 4 - erandors family business

Chapter 4 - erandors family business
The sun rose and shined through erandors window,he opened his eyes and looked at the clock"GAH!7:00 im late to help dad in the family business!" he jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes.Sakura was walking down the street with her friends "hey guys what do you think the others are doing?"sakura asked "i don't know maybe they r busy."ino replied "please,on a saturday?"ebi said,erandor came running down the street"Oh hi erandor"sakura said, as he rushed by he quickly said "hi guys can't talk right now im busy i'll catch up with you later bye!" "ha i knew that at least one of them were busy!"ino said "i wonder what he has to do on a saturday that is so important."hinata said "lets find out."sakura said,they went on the same direction as erandor trying to find out what he was up to.erandor walked up to a business with the family name in it "hey Erandor!"sakura yelled "what are you guys doing here?" erandor asked "we just wanted to see what you were doing"ino replied"well now you know just read the sign."erandor said as he pointed at the sign,the sign read konojo family butchery "your family works a butchery?"ino asked "of course butchering is in the konojo families blood."erandor replied.they walked in  and a boy who looked just like erandor walked up and said "Erandor your a little late today," "yes i know kinudor,its a saturday,what do ya expect?" "i expect you to be able to wake up sooner."he replied "hey erandor who is this?"sakura asked "oh this is my brother,kinudor."he replied "are you guys twins?"ino asked  "actually no,he was born a couple of years before me,in the konojo family brothers always look exactly the same."erandor replied.just then a voice called erandor"ERANDOR COME IN HERE AND HELP SON." "COMING DAD!"he called back,he grabbed an apron and put it on "come on guys i'll show you how we get the job done,we only have to work about an hour a day."erandor said they walked into a room which reeked with the scent of blood erandor took a deep breath through his nose "ahhhhhh,nothing like the smell of animal blood." "ill say"ino said covering her nose and mouth"hey dad whats the job today?"erandor asked his dad"we get to butcher a deer today son." his dad replied "ALRIGHT I LOVE BUTCHERING DEER!"erandor exclaimed with joy,he picked up a knife "um are you girls sure you wanna watch this?"erandor asked before he was goin to cut into the deer "um we are gonna wait in the other room waiting for you to finish."sakura said "good idea,people with weak stomachs should leave."erandor said,he then started cutting into the deer but he accidently cut an arter and blood went all over his face "GAH!i cut a little to high and hit an artery."he said"um we'll see you later erandor we gotta go."ino said "Yeah we're gonna see what the others are doing."sakura said,they ran out "gross how can erandor do that without puking?"ebi said "i know did you see all that blood?"ino said,they walked off to look fo rthe others.
END OF CHAPTER 4
I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I MADE A CHAPTER,BUT HERE IT IS
p.s. it night be a while before the next chapter,because im hooked on gaiaonlineXD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 2:40:04 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOh I hate bllod i get sick to my stomache,bloods not my thing! Great chapter!!!

cactar on February 12, 2008, 6:15:13 AM

cactar on
cactarpretty good