Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - jutsu class with kakashi sensei part 2

the gang goes to jr. high for ninjas and they have to face all the dramas,good times,and worst of all the homework!

Chapter 11 - jutsu class with kakashi sensei part 2

Chapter 11 - jutsu class with kakashi sensei part 2
A/N hey guys I'm back and guess what,I don't have anymore writers block so you can expect me to be adding a few chapters a day,mostly every saturday cuz of highschool and all that :P so here it is the long awaited continuation of konoha jr. high

Kakashi walked up to the board and wrote several diagrams on the jutsu they would be testing out today "Ok class we shalll be studying a simple jutsu today,allow me to demonstate." kakashi sensei then did a few hand signs them charged up his chakra,then once charged up his fist started to glow blue and the class watched his glowing hand "this is a simple jutsu in which you send chakra into your fist so you can deliver a devastating blow to your enemy."he said as his fist stopped glowing. "Heh piece of cake."Naruto said confident of himself "Oh really?then let's see you try it Naruto."Kakashi said with a raised eyebrow "heh fine." he said walking up to the front of the class,he did the hand signs just as he saw kakashi sensei do then tryed to charge his chakra into his hand "Oh and class i forgot to mention if you put too much chakra into this jutsu..." next thing everyone saw was that the blue glow turned purple on narutos hand and backfired in his face "GAHHH!" Naruto yelled then as the smoke cleared narutos hair was way more spikey than it usually is causing everyone to laugh"...That will happen."Kakashi said pointing to naruto "Thank you for demonstating the dangers of overuse of chakra naruto, you may sit down now." he said then naruto walked back to his seat mumbling. Everyone then went up and tryed the jutsu for themselves all of them not getting the jutsu right "Don't worry class this is an advanced jutsu so we will pick it up tommorow."he said then the bell rang for next period "Ok class ill see you all tommorow."Kakashi said as the class left. "Awwwww man!" Naruto whined as his hair was still extremely spikey "Why does he have to give us the hard stuff?"he whined as they went to the next class "Be patient Naruto at least everyone else failed too so you know your not as bad as you used to be."Sagendo said "Yeah I guess you're right....HEY! I WAS''NT THAT BAD BEFORE!"Naruto said with a vein throbbing in his forhead "Relax I was kidding."Sagendo said "Just be glad your hair doesn't look as goofy as Sasukes."Erandor said acknowledging the fact Sasuke used too much chakra and his hair looked like he stuck his tounge in a light socket and made him look like a porcupine Sasuke ignored the comment and their laughs. Well thats it for this chapter :P hope you all liked it =D see ya soon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment