Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ehh?

Uhmm... just a regular story about Tohru Honda and the terrible secret of the Sohma Family cure

Chapter 2 - Ehh?

Chapter 2 - Ehh?

Yay!! Hooray! Next chapter!!! Hmm... I'm gonna go swimming soon so I might do this quickly! Enjoy peoples...

Disclaimer: OH OH YEAH! AND I'M GONNA ADD BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS AND HAPPY ENDINGS!!! No, I wish I owned Fruits Basket!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three:

Tohru walked along the dirt path. Her night cleaning with Momiji was a very fun. Her stomach groaned. "Ohhh..I'm so hungry." Tohru opened her eyes wide. "OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT ABOUT DINNER!" She ran as fast as she could, the air slapping her in the face.

Yuki looked at the clock. "Honda-san is late tonight." Kyo crossed his arms. "Yeah...and I'm hungry. Where is she?!" WHAM! The door slammed open and Tohru came panting in. "Sorry... work... Momiji... Fun... forgot... dinner..." She held her stomach. Everyone stood up. Shigure rushed over to Tohru and carried her over to the couch. Yuki took off her shoes and removed her briefcase from her sweating hands. "Kyo-kun, go get some cold water for Tohru-kun to drink," Shigure said.

Kyo walked gloomly to the kitchen for the glass of water. Shigure threw his slipper at Kyo's head. "HEYY!! WHAT THE HECK WHAT THAT FOR?" Kyo growled. "Hurry up!" Shigure felt Tohru's heartbeat. It was bumping rapidly. "Kyo!!" "I'M COMING!" He yelled. "Here..." He shoved the glass at Shigure. "Yuki-kun, help me support her up." Yuki and Shigure lifted Tohru and put the water to her mouth.

She drank the water down. "Thank you... Shigure-san... I'm sorry I completely forgot about dinner..." Shigure smiled. "It's all right, Yuki-kun can prepare it." Yuki had already rushed to the kitchen.

"THERE'S NO WAY I'M EATING THAT RAT'S COOKING!!"

Chapter Four:

"EAT THE LEEKS, KYO-KUN!" Shigure struggled to ram the leeks and rice in Kyo's mouth. "NO WAY!" Kyo was fighting off Shigure. Yuki was throwing chopsticks at Kyo to prevent him from hitting Shigure. Everyone was so loud and distracted that they could not hear the doorbell ring.

Tohru ran over to the door, dodging any chopsticks coming her way. She opened the door. "Kagura-san?" "Tohru-chan!" Tohru and Kagura greeted each other, but were cautious not to hug. Kagura yelled happily. "KYO-KUNNNNNNN!!!!" Kyo stopped fighting and looked behind his back, very slowly. "Oh no..." Kagura ran so fast she could have caught fire. "KYO-KUNNNN MY LOVE! MY DEAR!" She squeezed Kyo, she punched him with delight, and tortured him. "KYO-KUN!!" She punched him in the gut.

"I--" Once again in the face. "MISSED YOU!!!!!!" One final punch in the leg. "Uh... Kagura-kun....." Shigure smiled innocently at the beast who was beating up Kyo. "YES?!?!?!?!" Kagura yelled happily, but scary. "Ehhhh... um nevermind, Kagura-kun... ummm... please, proceed..." Kagura smiled and started tortuing Kyo once more. "Eh..." Kyo was about to attack Kagura. "Ahhh! Kagura-san!" Tohru ran and held Kagura down, so that Kyo punched Tohru instead. "Ehhhh..." Tohru fell to the ground, rubbing her head. POOF!! In a bundle of Kagura's clothes sat a little brown boar.

"KYO! YOU IDIOT! YOU PUNCHED TOHRU!" The little boar walked to Tohru and hugged her. Yuki ran over with Shigure to nurse Tohru. "Honda-san...are you alright?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok ok, no Tohru wont die or anything but... I just wanna leave it there for now. There'll be more, don't worry. Remember about the ideas! I'm running out peaople! Yes I said peaople. People who need help talk like that!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gu on September 17, 2005, 8:46:18 AM

Gu on
GuI no i no why not put in a chic named Usaqi??!!!She is like a shadow, has a small temper, and is afraid to make ppl mad come on come on put her in or evil bunnies will rule the world and the story is great so far