Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - memories

its been 15 years since the village of New sheart has seen the monster called The Thing. But when Mrs. Paulson brings it up to a young girl named Velly, has The Thing come back to kill, or is it even real?

Chapter 1 - memories

Chapter 1 - memories
The thing
Chapter memories




"15 years ago, in this very village,was a horrible horible monster they called him.............The thing. Nobody ever knew its real name for it would only tell its victims while they die. After you die....The thing would suck out your heart, your very soul just dead. The thing would use your blood to write its next victim on the chest of its last. The last person to die from .......The thing was.............my daughter Fracis Paulson. Its been 15 years since that very night The thing got Frankie. She was only 2 you know." Mrs. Paulson said chocking down a sob.
"Mrs. Paulson you dont really believe in that kinda crap doya?" Velly Nelson said rolling her eyes as Mrs.Paulson cried. "I just came to ask if ya had any freakin milk man I mean what does The thing have to do with milk?"
Mrs.Paulson look at Velly straight in the eye leaving the 13 year old girl with a spin chilling feeling flowing throw her. "Now you listen here missy, I am an member of this cumminity and I will not have some little bratt tell me what I can and I cant talk about little punk!"
Velly standing there like a stupid little 2 year old, all wide eyed not able to say anything from the shock that Mrs.Paulson, the nicest old person shed ever met had just lost what little brain cells she had left.
"Mrs.Paulson................I didnt know you could yell, I mean your like an old person dude." Velly started to back away getting closer to the front door to escape.
"Ok bye now Velly deary I'll see you tommarow will I not and Ops I just keep blavering on now you run home and tell your mommy I said Good day." Mrs.Paulson said with her normal jolly Cristmas is tommarow yehhhhhhhhhhh smile.
"Um Ok bye M-mam." she said running out the door not slowing down until knowing it was safe and Mrs.Paulson couldnt hear her. " Mam, what the heck was I thinking? since when do I say mam." she kept saying until she reached home. "Theres noway Im going back there tommarow." she said as she walked into her house.





It was starting to get dark,so Velly couldnt go antwere outside her yard. All Velly could think of was Mrs.Paulson. "I didnt even know Mrs.Paulson could yell. She had such a fit about me sayin that this so called thing didnt exsist." Velly thought while turning the volume up to full blast on her cd player. "Im sorry momma, I never ment to hert you, I never ment to make you cry but tonight, Im cleanin out my closet." she said tapin her foot to the beat.
"Velly,come down to dinner hunny." Mrs.Nelson said from the foot of the stairs. Velly slowly walked down the carpeted stairs until reaching the bottom were she walked to the dining room table and sat. "Sorry im late Kerry, my meeting ran late." ran in a tall skiny man with blond hair ang thin glasses. "Hey dad." said Velly taking a bit of vegetables. "You know who I ran into at the store today, Mrs.Paulson." Kerry said with a happy smile on her face. Velly shiverd by the word Paulson . "Hey mom, have you ever herd of The Thing?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inuyasha_one on July 4, 2005, 9:23:55 AM

Inuyasha_one on
Inuyasha_onenice story!