Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The story

its been 15 years since the village of New sheart has seen the monster called The Thing. But when Mrs. Paulson brings it up to a young girl named Velly, has The Thing come back to kill, or is it even real?

Chapter 2 - The story

Chapter 2 - The story
The Thing
Chapter 2 The story





"W-what did yuo just say huny?" Velly's mother asked with wide shocked eyes. "I said can you tell me the story of The Thing." said Velly with a hint of anger in her voice."So can you?" Kerry started "Well 15 years ago in the village of New Sheart there was a horible monster. They called it The Thing. The Thing would kill children...............like you. The Things last victim was Mrs.Paulson's daughter even, but i never saw her daughter so I think Mrs.Paulson just lied about it all."
"Um thanks mom" Velly said.
Velly walked up to her room wondering why Mrs.Paulson would lie about someone dieing. "I bet mom is hidding something from me,but what? I'll have to talk to Mrs.Paulson about that.Im going to find out what The Thing really is all about."






Later that night, about 2:00 ,while Velly slept she had a dream. It was about The Thing. The Thing 15 years ago taking the young girl Franis, and killing her while poor Mrs.Paulson watch. Velly woke with a scream, panting for breath she looked out her bedroom window,and saw it! The Thing was outside her window!! It had black greasy fur, blood red teeth from its last kill, and the most spinechilling eyes youve ever seen. Velly screamed as load as she could and suddenly woke up. Velly hide under her bed for the rest of the night not looking out the window.







In the morning Velly went to Mrs.Paulson's house to hear the real story. Mrs.Pauslon said a lot of stuff, like what The Thing looked like. Just like Velly dreamed. Mrs.Paulson also said that The Thing never died like most people said. The Thing was an evil shadow-like monster that cant die. Not by human at least. If The Thing ever came back everyone would die, starting with the popular kids, than the kids who think there popular. The Thing hated popular people, they were the ones who mocked and hurt the others. The Thing wasnt really evil at first but because of what the children did to it, The Thing killed all. Not aldults though if you werent an adult,you were doomed! Thats all that Mrs.Paulson said, and she could have told me more but the next day she was dead The Thing killed her.It came back, and now no ones safe.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment