Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The funeral which was most helpful

its been 15 years since the village of New sheart has seen the monster called The Thing. But when Mrs. Paulson brings it up to a young girl named Velly, has The Thing come back to kill, or is it even real?

Chapter 3 - The funeral which was most helpful

Chapter 3 - The funeral which was most helpful
The Thing
Chapter 3:The Funeral wich was most helpful



The day Mrs.Paulson died I knew that I would never hear the real story of The Thing. It was the longest day of my life, now I knew that The Thing did exist I knew it would come after me, and everyone else. The Thing was on a hunting sprea, and I'm the bate! "Oh my god Im gonna die." Velly said coldly. "What was that huny?" Velly's mother said. Velly shook her head and walked outside. Mrs.Paulson's funeral was in 2 hours and Velly wanted to go.




It was 3:00,and time for Mrs.Paulson's funeral. I was the last one there. During the funeral, this man kept looking at me. As if he knew I was only there to.............well I dont even know why I went there on that cold wet summer day,maby I wanted to know more about The Thing.I thought I'd never see it,but hey I was young I was always wrong. To bad I was about this though. I thought that if I went to Mrs.Paulson's funeral,than I might learn more about The Thing. I did learn one thing though,The Things weakness.



Velly was looking at Mrs.Paulson when she noticed something in her hand. Velly picked it up and noticed that it was like a map. Velly followd it,not knowing anything. She found herself at Mrs.Paulson's house right by a book,and a mirroir. "What The Thing to ugly to look at itself?" Velly asked herself aloud.


Next Velly looked at the book which really was Mrs.Paulson's jornal."Jean Paulson's keep out." it said on the front cover. Velly read and read all it talked about was make up when Velly relised Mrs.Paulson said she never wore make up. It was a trick so if the cops or anyone else found,they wouldnt put her in a straight-jacket!!


She read on to the last page where it say:"My last words will not stop The Thing but they will delay it. Always keep a compact with you,it may come in handy,it may save your life." Velly found all the make up crap was a hint to tell you to always have a miror,it will only delay The Thing, but give you a chance to excape. Velly finaly knew The Thing was real.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment