Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - bolder?

gemclan's live, love, friendship, other cat stuff warriors do!
 
gemclan gets a new cat but is he good or bad
 
"one will be the bad luck" prophecy of book one

Chapter 1 - bolder?

Chapter 1 - bolder?
Gemclan
How did we get here?
[/b]



        "ok i have nothing." mousepaw was with featherheart she was covered in muck. "well go wash of in the streem and then give yourself a good grooming." you could see that featherheart was upset with his apprentice. "she'll never learn." featherheart jumped he did'nt hear rocktail coming up behind him. "ya there all the same." featherheart did'nt like being around her. he wanted kits and he already told willowleaf he wanted to be mates, but life goes on. "want to go on a hunt with me."
"not-" his words were interuped by rocktail. "ya lets go." featherheart was suprized that jinxclaw was talking to rocktail and not him. jinxclaw tuched his flank with her tail and wispered "thank me later." jinxclaw was just saving him that made sence featherheart strared to the warriors den. as he arived he found that wetpelt and oldfeet gosiping togeather. tonight was going to be no moon and the clan was doing fine. the fresh kill pile was full. he was over welmed by his hunger and went to the fresh kill pile. he picked out a magpie. swiftstar was eating under quickhill featherheart went to eat with his leader.
        "hello featherheart will you lead the sunhigh patrol?"
"i thought that was willowleaf's job."
"she is in stripedflank den she twsted her paw."
"how is she?"
"she'll be on her feet soon."
"thats good to hear."
"so featherheart will you lead the patrol?"
"ya!"after he ate he bared his scraps and went to find jinxclaw snowbird and firefur.

"poppypaw? poppypaw? were could she be?" stripedflank ran out of her den. "rainwisker did you see poppypaw?"
"no... come to think of it i did'nt see her all day."
"were in starclan's name is she?" stripeflank ran into jinxclaw and blackheart coming out of swiftstar's den with sad faces on them. stripedflank wanted to stop and ask them but she had to find "poppypaw!" stripedflank saw poppypaw's moshinlis body under swiftstart's sarowing head. "what in the name of starclan happened here!"
"blackheart and jinxclaw found her at the botom of a hill in a deathberry bush."
"No!"
        swiftstar and sripedflank looked at the front of the den to see goldenflower russing over her kit. "poppypaw!" stripedflank heared a fant. "what mother?" she looked at poppypaw's body she saw her srugling for breath stipedflank ran as fast she could to her den got yarrow for the deathberrys horsetail for the cuts and poppy seeds for the pain she rushed out of her den and ran in to swiftstar's "eat this poppypaw" popppypaw eached and ate the yarrow and started to vomit over and over and stripedflank could see the crushed blood red deathberrys in the vomint stripedflank started to give poppypaw the poppys she ate them then stripedflank put on the hoursetail then she ran to her den to jet some jummper to calm her down when she got back to swiftstars den see finds poppypaw trying to stand "poppypaw don't you dare try to stand!" snaped stripedflank told poppypaw to eat the jumper then she left poppypaw alone with swiftstar then she pated to her den she found willowleaf looking at her "what was that all about i heared you all the way in swiftstar's den"
"poppypaw fell down a hill and landed in a deathberry bush"
"who found her"
"jinxclaw and blackheart"
"they most likely put deathberrys in her mouth after she fell"
"but jinxclaw provin she knows the warrior code"
"that dos'nt mean she will falow it" willowleaf know what she was saying was most unlikely "you better get some rest if you want to be on your feet soon" and with out arging she fell into a deep

        snowbird was on a potrol with featherheart firefur and jinxclaw alon the rougeclan taratory jinxclaw was sitting on a rock looking into the roges taratory snowbird wanted to know what she was thinking of a thup in the bushes started him then a rougeclan cat came out of a holly bush "jinxie is that you?"jinxclaw looked at the cat "i never heared that name in a long time" there was happness in her eyes she bounded off of the rock then they tuched flanks "i thought that i would never see you bolder" so that who it was it was jinxclaw's rouge mate "jinxclaw behind you" firefur caled to jinxclaw and then punced on jinxclsw's mate then featherheart pounced on mu "Stop! this is my old mate boulder" featherheart got off of the ruge and started to groom hiself in shame then firefur started to to the same boulder looked at them in descust "who in the name of starclan is this"
"they are my friends snowbird, firefur, and featherheart" she flicked her tail at each one of her friends "what are you doing here?"
"i left the clan"
"why"
"they let a kitty-pet in so i left and i wanted to find you"
"hes not staying with us is he"jinxclaw looked at snowbird at his comment "lets go see swiftstar and see what she says" on the way back they picked up the kill thay barried earlyer when they reached the clearing all of the cats were staring at boulder he never seen somany cats gromming eachother the sent of fresh kill filled his nostrols firefur picked a squirrel for swiftstar and went to her den inside quickhill "swiftstar can we come inside?"
"yes" as they were walking on the winding path to swiftstar's bed whiftstar smelled the rougeclan cat "what is this rougeclan cat doing here" complainded swiftstar "the rougeclan cat has a name" jinxclaws fur was started to spick up as they saw the her firce leader "what is his horred name roadkill, foxdung, crowfood!" swiftstar was geting angry "swiftstar his name is-"
"jinxie i can talk for myself my name is boulder" the wise she-cat know not to fight him cause his eyes told her he came in peace "why is he here jinxclaw?"
"jinxie what hapend to your name?" jinxclaw inored him "he came to join gemclan not to fight" swiftstar stod up "he can stay but how do you know him" she started to eat the prey firefur got her "he was my mate when i was in rougeclan"
"i shall hold a naming saramony sundown and thank you for the prey"

        "may all cats who can kill there their prey gather under quickhill" blackheart, jinxclaw and snowbird sat in the way front with boulder. goldenflower sat in front of the medacines cats den with poppypaw. "many cats may have know that a rougeclan cat was in our tarotary. jinxclaw found out that it was her mate boluder. boluder will you come up here?" boulder looked shocked but he bounded up on to quickhill "boulder in the name of starclan you shall be known as boulderpaw" boulder's ears pricked at the name boulderpaw "untill your warrior name. jinxclaw join boulderpaw up here" jinxclaw was saprized but she patted up to quickhill "jinxclaw you know the warrior code and i know you will pass every thing you know to this apprentice" boulderpaw was looking down at the time. the word apprentice made him jurk and he looked at his new leader in anger "i will swiftstar"
then the clan started to chant his new name "boulderpaw, boulderpaw." after the chanting stoped swiftstar started to speak " tonight i will take rainwisker, snowbird, featherheart, jinxclaw, blackheart, snakepaw mousepaw and aquapaw to star clearing well shall meet in my den before we leave" the three cats jumped off of quickhill
"apreantice! an apprentice!!"hissed boulderpaw "did thay do you this to your name to?" jinxclaw was shocked at the queston "yes from now on you half to call me jinxclaw."
"come on you two" it was blackheart "who is this jinxie i meen jinxclaw" snaped bouderpaw . jinxclaw was not happy with her old mate "boulderpaw this is blackheart this was my mate from rougeclan"she said calmly some of the clan was coming out of swiftstar's den and heading to the forest "lets go before the clan leaves us" and they stared to run to star clearing.

as they arived to star clearing boulderpaw was trying to keep out of site of shotstar "boulder? is that you?"
"o-no"
"Boulder! it is you!"
"quiet you...you...!"
"jinx! its you too i thought you were both dead... you not dead are you?"
"no smallivy"
"its ivy to you two"
"so your a apprentice now?"
"yep!"
"where did you go? i looked everywhere for you the rest of the clan didnt care other then fang, ash and smallstorm" ivy did'nt let the two gemclan cats speek"come on lets tell shotstar that your back"
"ivy, im not coming back or jinxclaw"
"What! why? who's jinxclaw?" A loud screach came from a tree bolderpaw sat down where he could not be seen my his old clan mates"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment